"woops" we cant cap a node

hobrogaming

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did cap a node but If you look closely its that red turret in the middle. I'm good at finding things in pictures lots of practice trying to find Wally in the where's Wally books. Edited by Openwide

Are you sure that's a red turret open? I wouldn't argue with Churb, he might tunnel vision you and sprint furiously away in a WZ.

Look at his deaths though. He somehow managed to die 8 times even with 33k HP ;)

edit: and just saw ravinder's post..

Edited by kamikrazy

Holy **** Batman, that's a lot of consulars. :eek:

They did cap a node but If you look closely its that red turret in the middle. I'm good at finding things in pictures lots of practice trying to find Wally in the where's Wally books.

You forgot to point out his ship's health was down to 320 which means they had that node for a while. They also had one healer to the other team's three, maybe four.

There's the amazing 1400dps screenshot on his 32k hp marauder too. This guy is out of control!

oh noes, run to the hills!

that's an interesting looking warzone wrap up sheet.

The losing team has 218 kills to the winning teams 14?? how does that work. Yes i understand it's civil war. That's just interesting. Ofc Chow had 666k healing lolz. I knew he was evil.

The losing team has 218 kills to the winning teams 14?? how does that work. Yes i understand it's civil war. That's just interesting. Ofc Chow had 666k healing lolz. I knew he was evil.

Wow. Little rocks. Everywhere.

All they did was circle jerk heal each other, use their shiny new bubble ability, and kept an eye on the turrets. Yeah, Civil War really is that easy. When I'm Imp side and running with our four piece operative setup I sometimes try to see what's the least amount of damage I can do while still winning. Lowest so far is 50k.

Anyway, shout out to Gayle! glad to see you still around. If you are playing tonight, hop on your Imp operative, I'm doing something special tonight for the luls if you are interested. ;)

Only thing I can figure is the bottom two guys defended one turret and only ever had to kill one person making an attempt at it? Imps got middle at beginning while pubs zerged the other edge. Puppetmaster stayed to defend middle while everyone and their mother decided to zerg one edge turret and never change strategy. While pubs just kept taking speeders back to the turret and had some lucky timing while imps failed at cc and the Treatus guy managed to hold them off at other times by stealth interupting?

Either way, big fail on the imps part as a team despite being superior in stats.

ITT people fail to understand the point despite an obvious hint. Maybe ill give a prize away to the person with common sense

What, that you're making fun of woops? There's no fun commenting about that. :(

ITT people fail to understand the point despite an obvious hint. Maybe ill give a prize away to the person with common sense

Wait wait wait.... Wait.

Churb is showing us how to get farmed in a civil war. You are a kind and gracious lord. Your gift of knowlege has been accepted. Our children will speak of your kindness.

Edited by asakakamadake

Only thing I can figure is the bottom two guys defended one turret and only ever had to kill one person making an attempt at it? Imps got middle at beginning while pubs zerged the other edge. Puppetmaster stayed to defend middle while everyone and their mother decided to zerg one edge turret and never change strategy. While pubs just kept taking speeders back to the turret and had some lucky timing while imps failed at cc and the Treatus guy managed to hold them off at other times by stealth interupting?

Either way, big fail on the imps part as a team despite being superior in stats.

That was some CSI **** right there. Forensics.

Wait wait wait.... Wait.

Churb is showing us how to get farmed in a civil war. You are a kind and gracious lord. Your gift of knowlege has been accepted. Our children will speak of your kindness.

Someone mad he misses his smash when he leaps to me. Fun destroying you on that huttball mate you didnt even know what to do lol

What, that you're making fun of woops? There's no fun commenting about that. :(

Totally fun when they tell me get good at the end of a ancient hypergates they lost in their premade with omnipresent and proceed to continue to lose against randoms in their premade such as that civil war. The irony is strong.

I saw Fatedd is guildless, I think woops needs to pick him up

Edited by hobrogaming

Someone mad he misses his smash when he leaps to me. Fun destroying you on that huttball mate you didnt even know what to do lol

I thanked you for giving us valuable information. That was the intent of this thread obviously. You said I would get a prize. Let me know if you need my PayPal info.

In regards to your last post. It sounds as if you are upset. This is me right now:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdo7qrvHlH1qc1xtmo1_400.jpg

Edited by asakakamadake

Lol @ angry imps and their failmades, keep feeding me easy comms and whispering sweet nothings of rage to me in /say :)

And only guilds like ID need to exploit which they do sadly.

Edited by hobrogaming

That was some CSI **** right there. Forensics.

It's what one does when bored at work. And it's CSI:Miami **** thank you very much. It ain't CSI if David Caruso isn't taking off his sunglasses some where.

Lol @ angry imps and their failmades, keep feeding me easy comms and whispering sweet nothings of rage to me in /say :)

And only guilds like ID need to exploit which they do sadly.

pics 4 proof. i've been doing 55's almost every day with ID and not a single augment glitch for any of them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.