Min/Max Partisan for Deception.

gorjes

Hello!

Does anyone have a profile link or at least a general goal for min/max deception? The best I could find is this profile, which has some obvious problems with it.

Unlettered Power mods in all slots.

Adept or Initiative enhancements, to reach your preferred level of Accuracy (95% minimum).

Set bonus of your preference (I prefer 4 piece Stalker PVP).

Power augments.

Crit is basically garbage in 2.0. On top of that, the standard opener for either full-tree Deception or Wakajinn hybrid is gaining significant mileage from Recklessness, which reduces the need for crit even more.

Just load up on Power and go to town.

Why is there no need for accuracy as a melee class?

There is, but most people still only have a 5% Defense chance in PVP. You pick up 2-3% of that from Charge Mastery in most builds. Most targets of opportunity aren't that evasive, so a small chance to miss on a small subset of targets is a worthy trade-off for better burst on everyone.

I try to stay above 95% basic accuracy at minimum, but I don't lose a lot of sleep going higher than that, because the only targets where that's even needed are tanks and Consulars/Inquisitors. Tanks aren't worth gearing specifically to kill, as it makes you weaker on everyone else. Cons/Inqs are squishy, and there are enough hard-hitting attacks that missing one can be offset by how hard everything else hits.

Edit: AMR isn't fully 2.0 updated, so if you look at that profile, you'll see that it's not counting the 3% Accuracy from Charge Mastery. It's only counting the 1% Legacy companion buff and the Accuracy rating on gear.

Edited by Omophorus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.