Bioware do you realize resilience is broken?

i mean, force leap stun shadows/sins with resilience almost ALWAYS, i get stunned,pushed back, pulled, all when resilience is ON, so bioware if its working as intented please say it, otherwise fix it asap please, thank you.

I really hope 2.1 or small patches fix this problem, im really tired of having one of my two survability skills so broken meanwhile sages/sorceror are inmune to everything for 10 seconds with the new skill.................

Firstly, Force Leap is a 'melee' ability, not force or tech, so Resilience won't help you to avoid the movement snare from any type of leap (Guardian, Sentinel OR Vanguard leap).

I can't say I've seen the other ones you listed as having occurred though.

Secondly, I hate how people list the Sage/Sorc immunity skill as a defensive cooldown when it is really a self-CC. They literally can't do anything else whilst channeling it, which is FAR different to a Shadow's Resilience or a Sentinel's GBTF cooldowns. A sage only has a chance of surviving after their Immunity channel ends as long as they have a healer there pocket healing them back to full health, whereas any good sentinel can kill you in the 4-5 seconds they have to live after popping GBTF.

Edited by BennyKrak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.