Named Weapons

I recently returned to swtor, and was looking for Exar Kun's double-bladed lightsaber. As you are aware, it's no longer in game. I've always been partial to named weapons in my games. I was hoping that perhaps in the future, more named weapons would be added or perhaps the ability to name our weapons on the Mod table. The fact that we can mod the weapons makes them unique to the player (sort of). Why not have the ability to "make" our own weapons with our own names for them. I believe this would help in the immersion and perhaps allow for a more unique feel to our characters.

Dawntreader

I recently returned to swtor, and was looking for Exar Kun's double-bladed lightsaber. As you are aware, it's no longer in game. I've always been partial to named weapons in my games. I was hoping that perhaps in the future, more named weapons would be added or perhaps the ability to name our weapons on the Mod table. The fact that we can mod the weapons makes them unique to the player (sort of). Why not have the ability to "make" our own weapons with our own names for them. I believe this would help in the immersion and perhaps allow for a more unique feel to our characters.

Dawntreader

Perhaps this could be a Legacy unlock, either way i like this idea! :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.