Fly text settings

Darkyurine

I have a fairly new 50/55 toon. I have been doing a lot more FP lately, but I have found that the fly text is getting in the way when the poop hits the fan.:eek: I like to zoom out fairly far so that i can see my surroundings. the size of the text totally blocks the action.I know I could turn off fly text or some of the elements, but I find that the information that it gives beneficial. My question is, can I adjust the size of the text? If I can adjust the size, where? What text do you guys/ gals turn off?

I think mine is still set almost entirely to default, but I barely notice the numbers anymore. It mostly registers to me as hit, miss, or critical.

The longer you spend not focusing on the numbers, the more your likely your brain will be to categorize them as unimportant and the less they will detract your attention from elsewhere.

I think mine is still set almost entirely to default, but I barely notice the numbers anymore. It mostly registers to me as hit, miss, or critical.

The longer you spend not focusing on the numbers, the more your likely your brain will be to categorize them as unimportant and the less they will detract your attention from elsewhere.

This.

Start focusing on the environment and eventually you don't even notice your numbers.

It's not so much a distraction, but an annoyance. The text covers the characters when they are stacked closely. I can't see my beautiful crimson double bladed light saber when it starts getting "real" up in their.:)

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.