Jump to content

6 Novare Coasts in a row?


FeralPug

Recommended Posts

Why even bother complaining? Bioware simply DOES NOT care.

 

They think YOU are mistaken because their internal "metrics" appear to be in order. THEY think this is 100% probable. THEY think you're imagining it as a new issue. THEY don't see an issue with this. THEY dismiss this as a "problem". THEY obviously don't even play their own freaking game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've enjoyed the stat wizard rebuttals. Sound good but ignoring the experience of:

 

> Seems random.

> 2.0 drops

> AH, AH, AH, AH, VS, VS, VS, VS, AH, AH, AH, CW, VS, VS, VS, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH

> Repeat for days

 

^ I see your random probability, and raise you a common sense.

 

inb4 pedantic math reply.

Edited by Joesixxpack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've enjoyed the stat wizard rebuttals. Sound good but ignoring the experience of:

 

> Seems random.

> 2.0 drops

> AH, AH, AH, AH, VS, VS, VS, VS, AH, AH, AH, CW, VS, VS, VS, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH

> Repeat for days

 

^ I see your random probability, and raise you a common sense.

 

inb4 pedantic math reply.

 

Probability? Common Sense? Logic?

Bro this is a fantasy video game, ain't nobody got time for that. You simply have to "imagine" it's there.

Edited by DkSharktooth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why even bother complaining? Bioware simply DOES NOT care.

 

They think YOU are mistaken because their internal "metrics" appear to be in order. THEY think this is 100% probable. THEY think you're imagining it as a new issue. THEY don't see an issue with this. THEY dismiss this as a "problem". THEY obviously don't even play their own freaking game.

 

Sounds like you're almost there...

 

It feels so good NOT playing SWTOR anymore.

 

The overwhelming lack of satisfaction that comes from playing this game recently is very telling, to me at least.

 

Again, I've been here since early beta...and it is very clear to ME EAware's ONLY concern is the bottom line (money) and NOT customer satisfaction or QA.

 

Had I been on PTS for 2.0 and it went live like it did, I woulda burned my CE box and permanently removed CCTOR from my HDD.

 

The ONLY way to be heard is through your wallet, unsubscribing. Unfortunately, there are many still out there that will keep the money train chugging along through CC and PvE.

 

PvP since 1.2 has been FU**ING garbage. Death of Ilum (OWPvP), server merge caused performance issues, GROSS class imbalance, 4 FOUR, yes...FOUR WZ's in 18 months, lack of QA, lack of developer/player communication, lack of addressing community concerns, and metrics based soluitions, fixes, and balancing.

 

All of which has made me VOW (and I plan to honor this vow 100%) to NEVER purchase another EA or BW product ever again....EVER. (I might perhaps buy a used EA xbox game...NOTHING new)

 

from launch to now, scale of 0-10: Launch - 9 Current - 2 (PvP - .5)

 

Haven't logged in more than 5 times this month, and I don't even care :( I used to THOROUGHLY enjoy SWTOR.

Edited by T-Assassin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why even bother complaining? Bioware simply DOES NOT care.

 

They think YOU are mistaken because their internal "metrics" appear to be in order. THEY think this is 100% probable. THEY think you're imagining it as a new issue. THEY don't see an issue with this. THEY dismiss this as a "problem". THEY obviously don't even play their own freaking game.

 

I disagree. I'm sure they do care. They make enough money to keep the game going, at least for now. At the end of the day, they are liable to their stockholders. I will agree that 13 games in a row seems like a lot, though. Sorry you are so jaded about the game, man. Did you quit playing the game? I think you should if it gives you this much stress pal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I disagree. I'm sure they do care. They make enough money to keep the game going, at least for now. At the end of the day, they are liable to their stockholders. I will agree that 13 games in a row seems like a lot, though. Sorry you are so jaded about the game, man. Did you quit playing the game? I think you should if it gives you this much stress pal.

 

You seem pretty level headed based on your posts, but, you aren't quite as jaded as some, if not most.

 

I'm sure THEY care, too. But, caring doesn't cure, actions do. And, as it appears to me as an early beta, pre-sub, CE, server first BM, etc. etc...or, as you might call it, grumpy, old, jaded man, not much is really being fixed or balanced, or addressed. Especially, since most of these guys WERE on PTS 2.0 and brought these issues to light, and were ignored, having 2.0 launch with MANY known and reported issues!!

 

As far as accountablility to shareholders...That's called CC Market.

 

This is the PvP forums...It (PvP), from someone who has been here since Oct 21, 2008, has not gotten anything but worse since launch.

 

But, that's my opinion, and you have yours.

 

If you do enjoy the game, and PvP, AWESOME...Sincerely, I remember when I did (Pre 1.2) and I've had some of the best times in my extensive video game history, in SWTOR.

Edited by T-Assassin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I disagree. I'm sure they do care. They make enough money to keep the game going, at least for now. At the end of the day, they are liable to their stockholders. I will agree that 13 games in a row seems like a lot, though. Sorry you are so jaded about the game, man. Did you quit playing the game? I think you should if it gives you this much stress pal.

 

Show me why you think they "care". What do you see that makes you assume so much Genitel? I DO NOT think they give a flip about wz map rotations, at all. They lied about it even, suggesting it was all "normal" and working as it should.

 

And please, don't put words in my mouth or pretend to know how I feel about the game - I enjoy SWTOR quite a bit. I PvP, I PvE and I enjoy the stupid little things I do when I'm not doing those. Just because I can admit the games failures, doesn't mean I'm stressed out, jaded or planning on quitting - I'm simply being realistic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Show me why you think they "care". What do you see that makes you assume so much Genitel? I DO NOT think they give a flip about wz map rotations, at all. They lied about it even, suggesting it was all "normal" and working as it should.

 

And please, don't put words in my mouth or pretend to know how I feel about the game - I enjoy SWTOR quite a bit. I PvP, I PvE and I enjoy the stupid little things I do when I'm not doing those. Just because I can admit the games failures, doesn't mean I'm stressed out, jaded or planning on quitting - I'm simply being realistic.

 

Woah, did you just call me "genitel?" You really are an angry person - I'm sorry for you friend! I didn't even attack you, I simply disagreed. I wonder what you would do if I actually started calling you names like you just did to me? You'd probably want to reach through the screen and grab me by the throat, looolo. I'll check out of this thread before you start with the force chokes angry man...

Edited by Genttry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You seem pretty level headed based on your posts, but, you aren't quite as jaded as some, if not most.

 

I'm sure THEY care, too. But, caring doesn't cure, actions do. And, as it appears to me as an early beta, pre-sub, CE, server first BM, etc. etc...or, as you might call it, grumpy, old, jaded man, not much is really being fixed or balanced, or addressed. Especially, since most of these guys WERE on PTS 2.0 and brought these issues to light, and were ignored, having 2.0 launch with MANY known and reported issues!!

 

As far as accountablility to shareholders...That's called CC Market.

 

This is the PvP forums...It (PvP), from someone who has been here since Oct 21, 2008, has not gotten anything but worse since launch.

 

But, that's my opinion, and you have yours.

 

If you do enjoy the game, and PvP, AWESOME...Sincerely, I remember when I did (Pre 1.2) and I've had some of the best times in my extensive video game history, in SWTOR.

 

Right on friend, I can dig it. To each, their own. Sorry to hear you don't have as much fun in PvP!

Edited by Genttry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like you're almost there...

 

It feels so good NOT playing SWTOR anymore.

 

The overwhelming lack of satisfaction that comes from playing this game recently is very telling, to me at least.

 

Again, I've been here since early beta...and it is very clear to ME EAware's ONLY concern is the bottom line (money) and NOT customer satisfaction or QA.

 

Had I been on PTS for 2.0 and it went live like it did, I woulda burned my CE box and permanently removed CCTOR from my HDD.

 

The ONLY way to be heard is through your wallet, unsubscribing. Unfortunately, there are many still out there that will keep the money train chugging along through CC and PvE.

 

PvP since 1.2 has been FU**ING garbage. Death of Ilum (OWPvP), server merge caused performance issues, GROSS class imbalance, 4 FOUR, yes...FOUR WZ's in 18 months, lack of QA, lack of developer/player communication, lack of addressing community concerns, and metrics based soluitions, fixes, and balancing.

 

All of which has made me VOW (and I plan to honor this vow 100%) to NEVER purchase another EA or BW product ever again....EVER. (I might perhaps buy a used EA xbox game...NOTHING new)

 

from launch to now, scale of 0-10: Launch - 9 Current - 2 (PvP - .5)

 

Haven't logged in more than 5 times this month, and I don't even care :( I used to THOROUGHLY enjoy SWTOR.

 

My favorite part in your rant was where you contradict yourself saying "It feels so good NOT playing this game anymore" only to say "Haven't logged in more than 5 times this month"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why even bother complaining? Bioware simply DOES NOT care.

 

They think YOU are mistaken because their internal "metrics" appear to be in order. THEY think this is 100% probable. THEY think you're imagining it as a new issue. THEY don't see an issue with this. THEY dismiss this as a "problem". THEY obviously don't even play their own freaking game.

 

^this :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My favorite part in your rant was where you contradict yourself saying "It feels so good NOT playing this game anymore" only to say "Haven't logged in more than 5 times this month"

 

My favorite part is your attempt at ridicule by picking apart my post, and your embarrassing lack of reading comprehension.

 

So, it's impossible to enjoy not playing (not missing PvP or Ops) while logging in briefly to reaffirm this, or say "Hi" to my friends?

 

Thanks for helping me understand what I said. Now get back under your bridge.

 

Right on friend, I can dig it. To each, their own. Sorry to hear you don't have as much fun in PvP!

 

Quite the contrary. I loved PvP, for the first 6 months of the game...

Edited by T-Assassin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woah, did you just call me "genitel?" You really are an angry person - I'm sorry for you friend! I didn't even attack you, I simply disagreed. I wonder what you would do if I actually started calling you names like you just did to me? You'd probably want to reach through the screen and grab me by the throat, looolo. I'll check out of this thread before you start with the force chokes angry man...

 

You played since launch, Genttry? My guess is no.

 

Just guessing (not judging), you're either relitively new to PvP and SWTOR, have a great guild and fun friends playing SWTOR, 1st MMO, super SW fan, or something of the sort. Or just disagree!! :)

 

I've been around for quite some time, as TUX and a few others I usually agree with, and the direction SWTOR PvP is going is quite disturbing, especially to those of us that have played classes that are CLEARLY outmatched in PvP (Merc/Mando).

 

No OWPvP, this WZ rotation debacle, bolster, ranked PvP, ranked PvP balance, 5 WZ's in 18 months, etc...

 

Hopefully, they will take some of that CC money and put it back into GAMEPLAY developement...PvP and PvE.

Edited by T-Assassin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's your fix bioware:


last3maps as array[3] of integer
i as integer
goodmap as boolean = false
newmap as integer

while (goodmap == false)
newmap = RandomInteger(1,5)
goodmap = true
loop i from 1 to 3
	if (last3maps[i] == newmap) 
		goodmap=false
	. 
.
.
println("next map is:" + newmap)

Edited by Ybini
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, it's impossible to enjoy not playing (not missing PvP or Ops) while logging in briefly to reaffirm this, or say "Hi" to my friends?

 

Those were your words pal. You said this game is no longer enjoyable, you did not say "Except when I say hi to friends"

 

EDIT: lol I backspaced too much

Edited by stupidsyrup
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why even bother complaining? Bioware simply DOES NOT care.

 

They think YOU are mistaken because their internal "metrics" appear to be in order. THEY think this is 100% probable. THEY think you're imagining it as a new issue. THEY don't see an issue with this. THEY dismiss this as a "problem". THEY obviously don't even play their own freaking game.

 

^Pretty much this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.