Space Combat Missions (Any point to them?)

Risstian

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if there is any real point in doing space combat anymore? Before 2.0 i would get around 120k creds for doing the space combat dailies, now im only getting 30k in 2.0.

And yet it said in the patch notes that they have increased the amount of credits gained from completing daily space mission considerably...

Now i used to use the space missions to gain abit of extra xp in between planets when leveling alts, and to gain abit of extra credits, but now i just done see the reason for them. You are better off queing for a flashpoint or a warzone. Its a shame because i used to enjoy doing them, but now i just don't see any reason for them to be apart of the game anymore. :confused:

Anyone else want to share their views on this matter?

. Its a shame because i used to enjoy doing them, but now i just don't see any reason for them to be apart of the game anymore. :confused:

Anyone else want to share their views on this matter?

So, let me get this straight. You don't enjoy them anymore because of change in credit gain? Why not just enjoy space for space if you used to do so?

This is one of the problems. If Bioware adds something that has to be a purpose... Can't the purpose just be because you Enjoy it?

There are many many ways to make credits in this game and taking it away from one thing that only (it seems) a small portion enjoy doing really doesn't hurt anyone. IF you don't enjoy them then you no longer feel pressure to do them. If you do enjoy them you make less credits but you are still doing something you enjoy.

Personally, there was no point in Star Fo...I mean space combat even being put into this game. 90s arcades have no purpose here.

They gave poor rewards, when very brief moments of semi-decent ones, then back to pointless. I wouldn't waste your time. You'll get a lot more done by just avoid them completely from now on.

Personally, there was no point in Star Fo...I mean space combat even being put into this game. 90s arcades have no purpose here.

They gave poor rewards, when very brief moments of semi-decent ones, then back to pointless. I wouldn't waste your time. You'll get a lot more done by just avoid them completely from now on.

Not necessarily true. Doing them while leveling provides some fantastic experience gains. But as dailies are concerned, you're right, they're just meh.

*Edit: It would be nice if they would reward extra xp at the end of the missions for completing all of the bonuses for the mish. I noticed that my xp reward was the same for the mission regardless of the bonuses completed. I assume that those were part of the cash payout prior to 2.0.

Edited by gorstram
Added content.

• 2 weeks later...
The on rails shooter is just too tacky for me. Would much more enjoy turn based or real time ship strategy. Heck even a classic birds eye view arcade shooter, power-ups, supers and all baby. these would open up the Asian market too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.