huttball

Openwide

My kitties are cuter. :p

And I understand how you feel. I get the ball and have one or two team mates with me mean while I have no clue where the rest of my team is and bang I have 6 guys from the other team stunning me and the other one or two guys with me to death. When I respawn I find most my team chasing around one guy in the pit near our goal. Also got to love it when four guys decide to kill the one guy from the enemy team that's on our goal line only to become leaping posts for the other team.

Not so bad when the other team is being dumb too and sometimes I've been able to shift the momentum in my team's favour. But usually when I realize it's a lost cause, I just zone out, get my medals, and hope it's over fast.

It really is sad that people don't get it after a year. It's the same for pretty much all WZs really. It's like, they just don't understand what objective based PvP is or that they can still get high numbers by focusing objectives and even if they are molestering healers to death all match.

But yea...KITTIES! Soo cute ^.^

I hate it when my whole team follows the 3-4 enemy players who have the ball and leave the center completely open. The other team scores and the half of their team that they left controlling the middle immediately get the ball again. By the time my team stops screwing around trying to kill 2 guys by the goal line, they are already halfway across the catwalk. When I see that happening I just go right to the middle when they get the ball, but I can't do any good cause I am immediately killed by the 2-4 guys they left in the middle plus whoever is spawning from the med center.

"Think we can try to control the middle guys?" "If we don't leave someone at mid we are never gonna get the ball."

I hate it when my whole team follows the 3-4 enemy players who have the ball and leave the center completely open. The other team scores and the half of their team that they left controlling the middle immediately get the ball again. By the time my team stops screwing around trying to kill 2 guys by the goal line, they are already halfway across the catwalk. When I see that happening I just go right to the middle when they get the ball, but I can't do any good cause I am immediately killed by the 2-4 guys they left in the middle plus whoever is spawning from the med center.

"Think we can try to control the middle guys?" "If we don't leave someone at mid we are never gonna get the ball."

This x1000.

This is the biggest thing that makes me rage. Please don't make me rage. :p

I actually enjoy huttball a lot more now than I used to given the past inherent immobility of commando dps. Learning who to kill and sometimes more importantly who NOT to kill has been a lot of fun. But good GRIEF it shows up bad pugs.

Edited by Jherad

And now remembered that huttball where the enemy team managed to score and after shutting down and making frequent attempts to score, I finally managed a goal. Problem was, no one was paying attention to mid, the other team grabbed the ball and ran it in easily. Love it when that happens.

Oh, and lets not forget about the guys who don't turtle the ball in the last minute when the score is tied and try to make a goal that ends in failure and a loss. Also got to love the guys that spend all match roping people that aren't the ball carrier or healer into the flame pits. They also manage to increase resistance for their own ball carrier that gets close to the goal line. :confused:

This is the biggest thing that makes me rage. Please don't make me rage. :p

No, I'm gonna make you rage. :p

now if only bad players actually read the forums they might know better

Somehow I doubt they would learn even from reading the forums. I mean, their attention spans and ability to focus seem pretty bad. I just don't think any amount of reading on the forums can cure that. It also doesn't help when they lack a willingness to learn.

Too many baddies in Huttball join wearing their Cheetos encrusted Leap-to-Me t-shirts.

I don't mind all the baddies that wear their Maul-Me boxers though.

I like the man the myth the t-elos quote " Hey guys check this out i am a Hugh magnet"

Too many baddies in Huttball join wearing their Cheetos encrusted Leap-to-Me t-shirts.

I don't mind all the baddies that wear their Maul-Me boxers though.

I like it when the leaping posts are on the other team. I make sure to save a force push just for them. They're also fun to leap to while in vengeance and carnage. Definitely fun leaping to them as a tank PT because they never seem to see it coming. :D

I prefer to give a hidden strike face planting then a shiv in the arse for the maul-me guys. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.