So you play regs to troll?

Aewu

"Yeah I don't take regs srsy"

"shh I'm screwing around" -Kakarrot

****ed up a winning game beginning to end because his panties got in a twist when he saw bodies. This guy's attacking cc's, feeding kills, doing the rambo- all the good stuff. (Hypergate).I get that regs are bad/for fun, but why screw up a winning game for the people that try.

Edited by Aewu

"Yeah I don't take regs srsy"

"shh I'm screwing around" -Kakarrot

****ed up a winning game beginning to end because his panties got in a twist when he saw bodies, this guy's attacking cc's, feeding kills, all the good stuff. (Hypergate).

This is not just one game, I see him do this a lot. Honestly, if you're so bored you troll regs instead of just leaving, why not just uninstall instead? Obv the game is not for you. I get that regs are bad, but why screw up wins for the people that try.

:sul_confused:

To be fair, a few points for consideration:

1) It's because of good players that you were probably winning in the first place

2) Serious PvPers do hours of WZs a day, which gets mentally draining. Sometimes you just need to take it easy in a reg game or two to refresh and get a breather

3) Regs are a great place to experiment and try risky things, new builds, new rotations and practice risky strategies, e.g., pushing the limits of what your class/build is capable of, pushing the timing of your CDs/skills, and seeing how far you can overextend and get away with it.

this guy's attacking cc's, feeding kills, all the good stuff. (Hypergate).

This is not just one game, I see him do this a lot.

This is kakarrot, he dies alot more than normal for a mara.

Edited by Siphorus

Maybe he wasn't going off on his own on purpose. I think he was goin to the other node due to a muscle twitch caused by jerking off Somalian orfans. He has been known to travel... He has been known to have chafed hands.

Let's think about this rationally.

Maybe he wasn't going off on his own on purpose. I think he was goin to the other node due to a muscle twitch caused by jerking off Somalian orfans. He has been known to travel... He has been known to have chafed hands.

Let's think about this rationally.

Oh you saw that, haha.

He was prolly heavily intoxicated ? LOL!

Either that, or what TheRealLuxford said.

I still don't see how you can claim your team lost the match due to him alone.

People should practice their risky rotations / strats / builds at the planets (PVE) or fleet/ship dummy. You can find just about any layout or combination of mobs needed for your practice if you know the planets fairly well; then you go into the wz with the intention of practicing your new **** in "real" setting.... make adjustments then test it out in ranked... etc

I'm guilty of goofing off in regs once in a while but for the most part I play to win. People, be aware that regs = ranked for a good chunk of players; be serious (for the most part ; ) .

What someone said about fatigue is SO true. I've played match after match for 10s of hours, and it just breaks you down; but it's no excuse to come under perform in regs. What I usually do when I'm burned out is change activity for a while (go get dailies done - farm some mats - craft - take a break!).

I played regs almost exclusively to troll. The other reason is that hopefully I'll run into Deft in a game and I can spend the entire time chatting with him about how amazing he is. He's so popular and cool and popular.

People should practice their risky rotations / strats / builds at the planets (PVE) or fleet/ship dummy.

FYI, you can't practice a "strat" on a fleet/ship dummy...they don't seem to respond well to off node Novare Coast attacks...

He's actually trying really hard, but he just says that kind of stuff to play it off, because he's bad. It's usually a 7v8 whenever he's on a rated team.

Who are you? and when was the last time I was in a ranked match with you / against you?

I played regs almost exclusively to troll. The other reason is that hopefully I'll run into Deft in a game and I can spend the entire time chatting with him about how amazing he is. He's so popular and cool and popular.

How the hell can I be a part of your life? Do I need to sign up on a list? I will do what ever it takes.

FYI, you can't practice a "strat" on a fleet/ship dummy...they don't seem to respond well to off node Novare Coast attacks...

I dunno, mang. Those dummies can be pretty tricky. They've lulled you into a false sense of confidence. When the off node gets capped and no one knows who it was...you'll remember these words.

I haven't jumped on the Luxford bandwagon yet simply because I don't think I've been in a single game with you since I came back. I'm gonna get some Google Glasses so I can watch your stream 24/7. Teach me how to lightsaber. You're so popular and amazing and popular.

you will not catch me in a wz unless they create a cuban server. i dont feel its fare to play my sorc in an american wz match anymore. i keep sending in fix it tickets every time i kill somone. bioware always replies to me saying "luxford is working as intended, please troll general chat" .

I would take a screen shot of this but since I actually play swtor on my iPhone it doesn't work like that.

It's regs... who cares?

We often leave nodes unguarded just to go cap the next one. If there is no fight... we create one and objectives come second to fun.

My point is... I don't understand the point here.

Great, now I spilled the soda that was in my mouth all over the keyboard when I burst out laughing. I hope you're happy!

• 1 month later...

B'londie trolled us yesterday.

Yesterday in a Civil War, we take grass and middle. B'londie is guarding Grass, so we are fighting in mid. He sits there and gets ninjaed. Knowing B'londie, we immediately suspect he let them cap on purpose, but we stay silent and pray he just got ninjaed. So we peel to snow to cap, B'londie goes to Mid to guard. We are hitting snow, and then B'londie loses Mid. We are now 3-capped. B'londie leaves the WZ, leaving us down a man and 3-capped.

Yesterday in a Civil War, we take grass and middle. B'londie is guarding Grass, so we are fighting in mid. He sits there and gets ninjaed. Knowing B'londie, we immediately suspect he let them cap on purpose, but we stay silent and pray he just got ninjaed. So we peel to snow to cap, B'londie goes to Mid to guard. We are hitting snow, and then B'londie loses Mid. We are now 3-capped. B'londie leaves the WZ, leaving us down a man and 3-capped.

Maybe hes just that bad?

Blondie should be auto kicked in every game he enters, *********** hate that guy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.