Fix the Exfiltrate/Scamper bug please...

Jakev-

We were in a ranked match with 2 op healers, Both of them got the roll bug after we capped the door and started rolling down the hallway and got kicked out of the match.

Please fix.

Thanks.

Please FIx it urgently. I will not subscribe until you fix that! How can you tell about balance if there are sorc|sages with their 2d type of bubble and wild smashers, but we have only one bonus with acceleration movement and this is buged. This is terrible and unacceptable.

Please FIx it urgently. I will not subscribe until you fix that! How can you tell about balance if there are sorc|sages with their 2d type of bubble and wild smashers, but we have only one bonus with acceleration movement and this is buged. This is terrible and unacceptable.

If you're posting on the forums you're subbed. Enough with the empty threats

• 2 weeks later...
This bug is still very much alive. I just got kicked out of two consecutive warzones because I got frozen in place after an exfiltrate. It's one thing to ship a broken skill, but it's another thing to not fix it for over a month.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.