[Stage 2] Weapons Test

How do you unlock this? I've done the weekly since it came out. It never shows up. Someone suggested that you have to do the Stage one quests in a certain order. How are we supposed to figure this out?

I've only run through the Staged quest series once so far but after completing 3 of the [stage 1] quests the next available quests from the console were all [stage 2]. It seemed to be automatic.

It is true that certain Stage 2 quests require particular combinations of Stage 1 quests to become available.

I don't know if everything has been figured out yet or not, but you could try checking Dulfy's site. If anyone would know it would be her.

I guess you are just supposed to experiment and try different combinations that logically go together. Like on Republic side there are a couple that have to do with mining and stability, and if you do those two you unlock a particular Stage 2 mission (I forget the names at the moment).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.