How is Jugg Tanking in. 2.0

I manly tank and have an assassin and power tech tanks and wanted to try the last a available tank spec class. Pre 2.0 I heard everywhere that Jugg tanks were just not very good at holding aggro and overall damage mitigation. I haven't heard anything since the expansion and wanted to know how they handle.

I manly tank and have an assassin and power tech tanks and wanted to try the last a available tank spec class. Pre 2.0 I heard everywhere that Jugg tanks were just not very good at holding aggro and overall damage mitigation. I haven't heard anything since the expansion and wanted to know how they handle.

Jugg tanks are the polar opposite as they were pre 2.0. They hold aggro extremely well and still have the great mitigation and cooldowns.

Edited by bbare

It's awesome. our capstone talent is finally worth taking (it's even better then it was back in 1.2). we have a group wide bubble that is unique to our class (a.k.a. something that would be wanted in a group), we have more DPS, with some of it through a Proc that turns riposte into a fun skill to use...more defense...more mobility (with the talent you are leaping around like a crazy man)....

Were in the best shape we've been in since I started tanking back in Jan of last year. I think that right now all 3 tanks are in great shape, barring smaller adjustments that are needed...no class is perfect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.