Returning Player

Rochbain

Hey guys, Im a returning player and was wondering where the best place to go to find a guild/good server would be. Im in the oceanic timezone but don't mind playing on a US server. any recommendations?

Hey guys, Im a returning player and was wondering where the best place to go to find a guild/good server would be. Im in the oceanic timezone but don't mind playing on a US server. any recommendations?

Best bet would probably be to check in server forums or guild recruitment.

If you are usually active around 6-11pm Eastern (10pm-3am GMT I believe) you're welcome to join us on Shadowlands! There are some excellent guilds on Republic Side, and I'm part of a very helpful and friendly guild on Empire side, filled mostly with returning players.

Otherwise -- Good luck! I hope you find a new home, and enjoy your return to the game. :rak_03:

As Kilora (sort of) points out, when you play is important. If you tend to play during the "peak hours" of your own time zone then playing on a server that is outside your own time zone will result in significantly decreased population meaning that it will be harder to find groups to do anything (FPs, WZs, OPs, etc).

My current toons are on that server and i dont see any recruitment when on the station etc, plus general chat is full of what appears to be adults talking like 12 yos haha. I'd be willing to server xfer if needed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.