PVP Ratios

Ukina

So which side has been the higher winning ratio in end game pvp? Imp or Repub. I am looking to move over to this server as its in my time zone and well my old server is just not fitting in my wants and desires for pve and pvp anymore. So looking at this server I plan to roll either a Sin or a Shadow as I prefer there tanking styles but wont know much more till I hear back from yall on the pvp ratios here.

Imp Win/Lose Ratio Ranked and Pugs

Republic Win/Lose Ratio Ranked and Pugs

Just curious what it is and if yall will fit my wants/desires thanks!

Ranked? I have no idea.

PUGs? It varies, but the trend is generally Imp wins. I play 95% repub, so it could just be me being bad. :p In all seriousness, I go on some win streaks at times, but yes, the general trend is Imp > pub. But I actually like being on the underdog side and trying to turn things around. I think that winning every match is a fate that will destine the player to boredom.

Yes it can lead to some boredom but when you have 3 out of 8 people doing the objectives and the remainder are incapable of common sense things such as priority targeting,sitting by a node etc and losing to the same thing over and over it becomes a complete frustration value and drives alot of people from wanting to even deal with it granted it will happen on both sides but my past expeirence on my old server this was a very very common practice among the republic. Thats what Im trying to flush out here before I make my decision where the coherent players that enjoy pvp are at.

From a player than pvps exclusively, go Imp side.

Its typical to see reps average 300k damage in a voidstar with 1 stand out. A great many of the pvpers that could carry a team have either quit or gone Imp side.

I'm close to joining them.

-Jolly

Edited by Sowwy

Or u could not join the bandwagon and help the republic capture some glory.

I've been on both sides. Not losing for over a month. Or being grossly outgeared at launch and it being frustrating.

Over the last week some old pub vets are returning. Some very good players. Could help. Time will tell

Haven't gotten a character to 55 yet (one is 54) but in the 30-54 bracket I have been recording my win/losses playing as Republic. I average around 70% win rate, this figure is taken from playing 50 and 100 games those with scores being 72% and 70% wins respectively. My largest winning streak was 20 games in a row, and largest losses was 3 games in a row.

End game will potentially be very different, but I will see when I get there.

Edited by NotAnyOldName

• 1 month later...

I think the merge has brought more Pub players. From what I gather American players favor and role their toons on the evil faction in most MMOs. But I do not think anybody told the Oceanic players this (or the imps all went to Bastion). And recently there has been a swing towards more PUB victorys.

I am noticing a weird play style that favors both sides moving as a big blob and the whole blob goes out of their way to kill any non blob player. In Huttball, I was at mid and the ball reset and my sniper finally left his dps support position to get the ball while everyone else was still battling in the end zone. I am amazed at the support the blob gives each other and their ability to work together, but I can run backwards when at half life and get followed halfway across the map while my team takes the node. Do not know why this is more true now than 2 months ago, but it is both factions.

As far as ranked goes its kind of a circle. You see the imperials die and then their bodies fertilize the dirt and feed the vegetables. Then the vegetables are eaten by Tauntauns making them stronger. Then the Imperials look upon the majestic Tauntauns in envy and try to kill them only ending in their own demise. Thus we have the circle of ranked.

As far as ranked goes its kind of a circle. You see the imperials die and then their bodies fertilize the dirt and feed the vegetables. Then the vegetables are eaten by Tauntauns making them stronger. Then the Imperials look upon the majestic Tauntauns in envy and try to kill them only ending in their own demise. Thus we have the circle of ranked.

LOL very well played sir, though the taun tauns cant play the sport of football well....It must be something they ate to make them not play so well in their hutball activity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.