Impulse is taking a break

Wolferra

You better be back, or I'll come find you.

On a related note and inspired in part by Impulse taking a break, I made a whiney post about the rate of PvP content releases and the general lack of support or quality from BioWare. Might be nice if people could post a short message, rate it some stars, whatever... just to get some more attention. The post is http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=636041

Have fun with your Asian grindfest :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, sad you guys leave althoug I never succeeded to join a stable RWZ team. Still, I remember playing against you, ^^ about 10 months back

So ToFN, the only PVP english server, no RWZ except 3-4 guild teams queueing amongst themselves? Interesting to know... and sad that one team leaves...

meh, sad you guys leave althoug I never succeeded to join a stable RWZ team. Still, I remember playing against you, ^^ about 10 months back

So ToFN, the only PVP english server, no RWZ except 3-4 guild teams queueing amongst themselves? Interesting to know... and sad that one team leaves...

PPL stop q after 2-3 loses , this is the main problem of ToFN

There are more guilds qing for RWZ than just 4, lol. Its just what Savelki said - ppl tend to stop qing after a few losses.

Edited by Mikeyxxx

There are at least 15 guilds quing every week, you can expect at least 4 to que on any given night. Wouldn't say that it's that bad, definitely better than most servers. I really wish ranked was cross server though :(

PPL stop q after 2-3 loses , this is the main problem of ToFN

It's funny because it's true.

I could see people quitting because they are having a bad night. No good communication and simply no synergy together.

However, ragequitting because you lost a few matches you only barely lost is just sad. Doesn't help you get any better either.

It's funny because it's true.

I could see people quitting because they are having a bad night. No good communication and simply no synergy together.

However, ragequitting because you lost a few matches you only barely lost is just sad. Doesn't help you get any better either.

I gotta believe you there. After all, you are trained in the art of losing. Welcome back to the forums btw, are you here to replace Gragole? :)

Edited by Bonsaikitten

I gotta believe you there. After all, you are trained in the art of losing. Welcome back to the forums btw, are you here to replace Gragole? :)

You're funny kid, except that you lost to me more often than the other way around :D

• 2 weeks later...
The fact you think this game has a chance in PVP just shows how delusional you really are!

I'm not sure what you are trying to imply? I'm just not as demanding as you are. I like it as it is, actually.