Jedi Doomsday Puzzle

Antius_V

I attempting the final Jedi mission, Doomsday, where you take T7 to kill the Emperor. I am stuck on the Puzzle. Right or Left clicking does nothing. Is there a way to start the Puzzle. It has not shown up as a mission. Please Help.

There are panels on both sides of the temple floor, so your going to need to clear out a lot of NPCs. There are red beams on the floor. The red beams are meant to be arranged to be the Imperial insiginia. If you don't see it, it's an issue with your graphics card.

I attempting the final Jedi mission, Doomsday, where you take T7 to kill the Emperor. I am stuck on the Puzzle. Right or Left clicking does nothing. Is there a way to start the Puzzle. It has not shown up as a mission. Please Help.

Way to spoil everyone who hasn't completed that particular story, yet. Why someone wouldn't wrap this into spoiler tags or at least put a big POSSIBLE SPOILER in the thread title is beyond me.

You mean the final Jedi KNIGHT mission, not the final Jedi mission, since JEDI CONSULAR's don't do it, and they are Jedi too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.