so to PVP well I need to

evilxpoptart

play other game.

You had 7 accounts in SWG for 8 freaking years...and you complain about a few bugs in SWTOR? L O L!!!! Obviously "quality" isn't really that important to you.

You had 7 accounts in SWG for 8 freaking years...and you complain about a few bugs in SWTOR? L O L!!!! Obviously "quality" isn't really that important to you.

Well you have a pont as Im at this game...

Now can you tell me how this game is much better than SWG ? maybe the 8 months before it go to free to play?

Or is the 200m it cost? Maybe is 1 year for a PAID??? :eek:barber shop? Is the amazing crafting system? OR no...is the awesome space? Is the balanced and bug free PVP?

HAHAHA and you talk about SWG , dude wash your mouth before talk that game compared with this PIECE OF CRAP.

Few bugs you say... Few working features is more acurate.

The other annoying thing about PvE gear being better, is the fact that in general those who PvE often have more cash than those who solely PvP. This allows them to buy augments also. I basically only PvP right now and I'm dirt broke. I get beat by those in PvE gear and they also get an even bigger advantage as they have fully augmented gear.

BLUE overkill augments alone add like an extra 100 bonus damage. Makes me sadface.

The other annoying thing about PvE gear being better, is the fact that in general those who PvE often have more cash than those who solely PvP. This allows them to buy augments also. I basically only PvP right now and I'm dirt broke. I get beat by those in PvE gear and they also get an even bigger advantage as they have fully augmented gear.

BLUE overkill augments alone add like an extra 100 bonus damage. Makes me sadface.

PvE gear isn't better, but if you have a set of PvE gear like I outlined in another thread and aug them with all purple overkill augs, versus a guy in full Conqueror who is too poor to aug them, the PvE guy will absolutely destroy the Conqueror guy because he has purple overkill augments in all his gear.

PvE gear isn't better, but if you have a set of PvE gear like I outlined in another thread and aug them with all purple overkill augs, versus a guy in full Conqueror who is too poor to aug them, the PvE guy will absolutely destroy the Conqueror guy because he has purple overkill augments in all his gear.

So to be truly better geared in pvp gear one must min/max w/ purp augments in RWZ gear to stat wise be superior to pve gear in pvp. I thought this was the case I suppose I will sadly continue to bank my pvp gear.

Well you have a pont as Im at this game...

Now can you tell me how this game is much better than SWG ? maybe the 8 months before it go to free to play?

Or is the 200m it cost? Maybe is 1 year for a PAID??? :eek:barber shop? Is the amazing crafting system? OR no...is the awesome space? Is the balanced and bug free PVP?

HAHAHA and you talk about SWG , dude wash your mouth before talk that game compared with this PIECE OF CRAP.

Few bugs you say... Few working features is more acurate.

Here's some news for you. F2P was the best thing to happen to this game and because of this they are making more money than at launch. Also I don't know if you heard but Disney just sold the STARWARS licence to EA. What does this mean? It means that more STARWARS games are coming and that Swtor is making stacks of money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.