The Shadowlands 2.0 Ops Progression

Zalindae

Lmao

I remember seeing players from TGO proclaiming on the pub fleet within a half hour of the servers being back online that TFB nightmare was too easy. And now it's impossible and BW has to nerf it? And you went from too easy to impossible within a few hours on the first day the operation was even live on the servers?

Ok.

nice made up story

tell the other made up story about how you are good at this game LOL

Edited by bigheadbrandon

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Writhing Horror Video.

Mikey (the marauder in the video) was doing 3k dps on Dreadguards and says they're possible.

lol, i'm down to heal whatever

you aren't going to sustain 3k dps on dread guards.. it's going to drop significantly after heirad dies, especially being melee lol.

Must have wiped pretty early to see those numbers

Edited by bigheadbrandon

Derailment much? Also in ref to the only in America please extend that to North America or the "Americas". Avenn is the Canadian flavour of our continent. <3 Canadians ... except Saito :eek:... Also asking Somnax to do PvE content is a bit of a joke because he hates it and refuses so stop chomping on the bit there it was a personal joke. Unless you people are going to lighten up and be more humorous take the Negative Nancy whining to another thread. At the end of the day, this is still a game. No need to poke and peck at each other because pixels didn't do what you wanted them to. Bad pixels. Very bad.

p.s. That Gatling Gun is amazing tyvm now I have to make a commando .. !@#!@%

p.s.s. Just Kidding Saito pls don't kick me out of raid. I wont make fun of your bag of milk today.

Edited by Zalindae

You're in the grey order?

Lmao

I can recall killing your operative in a wz some time ago. You did nothing. Well, that's not fair, you tried to walk away and made it about 5 steps. That level of play hit the enrage timer in tfb nightmare and you declare it to be impossible? Riiiiight.

Derailment much? Also in ref to the only in America please extend that to North America or the "Americas". Avenn is the Canadian flavour of our continent. <3 Canadians ... except Saito :eek:... Also asking Somnax to do PvE content is a bit of a joke because he hates it and refuses so stop chomping on the bit there it was a personal joke. Unless you people are going to lighten up and be more humorous take the Negative Nancy whining to another thread. At the end of the day, this is still a game. No need to poke and peck at each other because pixels didn't do what you wanted them to. Bad pixels. Very bad.

p.s. That Gatling Gun is amazing tyvm now I have to make a commando .. !@#!@%

p.s.s. Just Kidding Saito pls don't kick me out of raid. I wont make fun of your bag of milk today.

I think the issue was jokes don't come across on text a lot of times. Instead of a joke your post made it look like you were just pandering to both sides when I gave valid criticism and griswald responded with childish "you don't pve so you can't have an opinion." Clearly not on the same footing. Sure I responded to him with somewhat of a backlash, but that's the only way you can handle people who don't give arguments and just say nanananana.

I think the issue was jokes don't come across on text a lot of times. Instead of a joke your post made it look like you were just pandering to both sides when I gave valid criticism and griswald responded with childish "you don't pve so you can't have an opinion." Clearly not on the same footing. Sure I responded to him with somewhat of a backlash, but that's the only way you can handle people who don't give arguments and just say nanananana.

also im not reading your walls of text bc i dont care lol

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᑫᵘᶦᵗ ᵖᵒˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ

Edited by bigheadbrandon

You're in the grey order?

Lmao

I can recall killing your operative in a wz some time ago. You did nothing. Well, that's not fair, you tried to walk away and made it about 5 steps. That level of play hit the enrage timer in tfb nightmare and you declare it to be impossible? Riiiiight.

thats cool pls dont derail the thread

ps she wasnt even in the group

you aren't going to sustain 3k dps on dread guards.. it's going to drop significantly after heirad dies, especially being melee lol.

Must have wiped pretty early to see those numbers

No it was pretty much 3k at the point we died on our best attempt. Our best attempt was 335s second into the fight and kelsara was at 60% hp. That's 75 seconds away from enrage btw and she was as low as some people got her when she would enrage. Only reason we didnt see the enrage is because I made a newb mistake and killed the tank with force leach as soon as we got into phase3.

Either way they will probably nerf it slightly. Hitting an enrage timer when every dps is putting out over 2800+ is just crazy.

No it was pretty much 3k at the point we died on our best attempt. Our best attempt was 335s second into the fight and kelsara was at 60% hp. That's 75 seconds away from enrage btw and she was as low as some people got her when she would enrage. Only reason we didnt see the enrage is because I made a newb mistake and killed the tank with force leach as soon as we got into phase3.

Either way they will probably nerf it slightly. Hitting an enrage timer when every dps is putting out over 2800+ is just crazy.

judging by the fact that 4/5 bosses have been cleared on nightmare because people have skipped DG leads me to believe the super stupid tight enrage isn't intended.

I guess TFB doesn't count because it's bugged and jumps 20% to 2% and dies once you hit furious tantrum but I'm sure when guilds get there and it does that they'll say it's working as intended because its nightmare as well

Edited by bigheadbrandon

can i seem some parses? id like to learn how to play my sent

I've already thrown our sniper under the bus cause you want to see our log. You need me to disrespect my guild mates anymore or do you not condone disrespecting your own guild mates. Edited by Rambeezy

Considering how often I see egoinflated numbers being thrown out there, and how the best static parse mara/sent barely breaks 3k without having to worry about all of the non-DPS phases of this fight, throwing the flag. You also didn't see the second and 3rd set of adds where you have no room to maneuver them and they start lawlstomping everyone and the healers have to go back to actually healing instead of DPS.

That being said, take it elsewhere and only post progression here kthx.

Edited by countpopeula

Considering how often I see egoinflated numbers being thrown out there, and how the best static parse mara/sent barely breaks 3k without having to worry about all of the non-DPS phases of this fight, throwing the flag. You also didn't see the second and 3rd set of adds where you have no room to maneuver them and they start lawlstomping everyone and the healers have to go back to actually healing instead of DPS.

As to the fact that I haven't seen the correct parse of our best attempt, you're probably right.

BTW, when we had Kel'sara at 60% with 75 seconds left till enrage it was without the healers dpsing.

Edited by Rambeezy

I've already thrown our sniper under the bus cause you want to see our log. You need me to disrespect my guild mates anymore or do you not condone disrespecting your own guild mates.

asking for parses isn't disrespect

maybe it can be taken as offensive if you're carrying bad dps who dont want to admit it

As to the fact that I haven't seen the correct parse of our best attempt, you're probably right.

BTW, when we had Kel'sara at 60% with 75 seconds left till enrage it was without the healers dpsing.

It doesn't really matter, everyone's in a mad dash just to stay alive after the second set of adds, it gets bananas.

Updated progression again. If I missed you please remind me. Hard to see around all the flying epeens.

Get out of the progression thread with the BS. There are 4 pages now of "stuff" that does not belong here. Take it to another thread.