The Shadowlands 2.0 Ops Progression

Zalindae

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job all.

Apparently I already thought you had Olok down when I updated your Operations Chief Nibbon (sleepy girl can't count boxes). lol Have fun with Cartel Warlords! Good Luck!

Edited by Zalindae

Awesome job all.

Apparently I already thought you had Olok down when I updated your Operations Chief Nibbon (sleepy girl can't count boxes). lol Have fun with Cartel Warlords! Good Luck!

*shrug* :) I know you used to only have 6 boxes there total ;p

We have a good shot at getting cartel down tonight, fingers crossed. Good luck to your team as well :)

Feel free to poach the strat. Fight isn't so bad once you figure out timings. Watch us wipe on it for hours next week now :p

Congrats fellas. I know what a relief it must have been when Thrasher made that nice faceplant ;)

Great Job Carnage Gaming! Almost there to full clear of NiM SV Server First !

Also ... Apparently I need to look at the front page more often. I am usually more focused on updates people post rather than actually looking at the progression on the front page lol. Ryz finally told me to go fix it. Something about OCD and inconsistent boxes and not being able to count to 7. Always feel free to correct me if something isn't right.

P.S. Except in raid ... and my driving skills .. stoopid asian female driving jokes ! we got there didn't we? I only killed you all once ... that you can prove...

Finally consolidated the Progression to 1 post. If you have a bajillion ---------- next to your pretty red boxes rest assured if you can kill NiM Writhing Horror I do think you are capable of clearing SM or HM TFB Content. However, I do not have any information or update from you saying as such. If you would like your pretty little boxes back pls feel free to post here saying "Give me back my @#$(#*".

Anyone that previously posted their TFB progression prior to NiM Content, Thank you very much.

Also let me know if there are any errors you need me to fix as always.

Edited by Zalindae

Good job on the restructuring! That said, give me back my f*cking pretty little boxes for HM tfb 8m!!! grrr...

Here is a screenshot of the achievements for 8m TFB hm. I'd get a loot screenshot now but we don't really run 8m man tfb HM anymore, either 16m or NiM :/

Done! and also copy of achievements is perfect for that I know alot of people in NiM Progression arent going to burn a lockout for some pretty boxes =)

Also ... your achievement says 3/5 NiM ... Stop holding out on me !

Finally killed Dread Guards tonight. Have a few screenshots.

One of the achievement: http://postimg.org/image/8xi758ts5/

One of us dancing with the loot up: http://postimg.org/image/54ia4evpp/

Also there is a video on the way.

Here is the video as promised. Super clean kill with all 8 players still alive at the end. Gratz to all guilds who have downed Dread Guards and good luck to all still working on them. The Chandrian did not skip this boss and we are extremely proud of the payoff. They were one of the best challenges in Swtor I have personally experienced to date.

Not sure when this was recently changed to move the progression around for TFB HM.

Forge had been farming TFB HM before LVL 55, and ever since the first week it was 55 content.

I dont have any screen shots of this because they were all previosly posted in the threat nox was running.

Our primary group isnt even doing TFB HM anymore, strictly NiM TFB so I wont have any SS of HM.

As Malinok says - same goes for Carnage - obviously we have completed HM TFB quite a few times ;p So feel free to pop up the 16 man hm completions.

We are also down for SM S+V 8 man - if we are on there, might as well be updated that we have completed all of 8 man in HM as well - same would go for 8 man TFB HM, but I don't care if the 8 man stuff is up there, so honestly I'd rather just have us removed from the S+V 8 man section.

Listen Keiki runs this crap in her free time, which between work and babysitting me is nonexistent. Just tell her what content you guys have cleared and she'll believe you based on proof/guild reputation/current NiM progress. No drama.

TGO downed NiM Kephess the Undying today, Prux or Rainbowdashes can verify with achievement.