Give us more Planets!!!

bigstarwarsfan

The next expansion maybe. That is if they have another expansion. Which in turn will increase level cap. Making planets take time, money, resources, etc. Im sure they will give us another planet it wil just take time.

Rather than new planets I would prefer if planets were playable in a wider level range or revisiting was actually something you wanted to do, instead of planets being so bound to only 4 levels in the progression. Should have been more freeform exploration to begin with - which would have made the world feel larger I think.

We already know BW can scale difficulty with player level, so why not?

Edited by Asavrede

• 2 weeks later...

I would love the adquisition of new planets.

I would love to see Yavin 4, with misterious temples, full of dark artifacts- holocrons etc massassi warriors all around as menace defending Naga Sadow/Exar Kun temples. I was expecting more of korriban, being my favourite planet , but theres is no much exploration and ancient lords tombs to inspect; so with planets like yavin 4 or Onderon-Dxun(Freedon Nadd!!) that would be solved. Dark siders travel there seeking ancient knowledge and forbiden power, lightsiders go to keep it from being discovered by fragile minds.

They dont need to be Huge like Belsavis Makeb or Corellia, but full of interesting things to do there would be perfect.

There are dozens of worlds which I'd love to see explorable. It would really help expand the game and as a Star Wars MMO, it would really like as if we're exploring the galaxy. Endor, Kashyyyk, Mygeeto, Onderon, Dxun, Bespin, Ziost and many others would be great to have featured.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.