Clickers!!

Derekchat

There are to many clickers in this game its ruining pvp for everyone . Half the subscribers in this game do not know what a clicker is. MmMMMmMMM . Keybind ppl keybind so i can enjoy playing this game like when it first came out.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are to many clickers in this game its ruining pvp for everyone . Half the subscribers in this game do not know what a clicker is. MmMMMmMMM . Keybind ppl keybind so i can enjoy playing this game like when it first came out.

Well, how u know who are clicker or not ? :rolleyes:

Well, how u know who are clicker or not ? :rolleyes:

when you inspect some1 its there ... also keyturning and backpedalling on/off ...

just trolling, but they might implement it as a part of personal pvp rating ...

You can tell a keybinder simple as them walking around and turning and backpedaling . A keybinder can turn a 180 degrees with a swift move of the mouse. Look just learn to keybind cause this game sucks because there are so many damn noobs.

Dharmapolice.

Yes i am saying that . I am saying that F2p brought a lot of noobs. I think its great it saved the game but it brought a lot of noobs. When this game launched everyone keybinded. And the game first got the hard core gamer type and lost them after a few months.

When this game launched everyone keybinded.

A friend of mine preordered the game and I'm pretty sure she's a clicker, since she's not that much into games and this is the only mmo she has ever played. x)

HAHA. I dont think that clickers are ruining pvp. They make it more fun. Nothing like watching someone backpedal while they are trying to find thier main attacks. If you are a clicker, that hasn't figured out that you are playing a different game then non clickers, there is no hope for you. CLICK AWAY!

Quite sure many of you elitists have been killed by clickers. Its preference not a requirement of being a good player. Gotta love these self proclaimed pros.

I'm a clicker (it's why I favour ranged DPS classes).

And I have killed a great many self-proclaimed keybind-rockin'1337 pr0z, and once decently-geared, very rarely not in the top 5 in damage, K/D, and medals. ('Course, I've been killed by them a lot too, but that's how it goes in PvP* Arsen-Merc =/= melée class no matter how you slice it.)

How one interfaces with their UI =/= indicator of bad/good player, and in any case I can usually tell which is which --as in good gamer/n00b, not clicker/binder--within the first 2-3 minutes of a match.

Sorry, but I just can't make key-binding feel comfortable in this game, although I'm looking at getting a Razer Naga in the hope that I can have the best of both worlds, and move my game-play to the next level.

[cynicism]

*If all you key-binding, not-OP-in-the-slightest 1337-smasher pr0z are so awesome, then why does it almost always take 3-4 of you all BiS-geared out zerging my *** to put me down? Any one of you should be able to make quick work of me, as, after all, I am a bad, by your definition.

Because, after all, confirmation-bias and false-consensus effect aren't really things, now are they.

[/cynicism]

And I have killed a great many self-proclaimed keybind-rockin'1337 pr0z, and once decently-geared, very rarely not in the top 5 in damage, K/D, and medals. ('Course, I've been killed by them a lot too, but that's how it goes in PvP* Arsen-Merc =/= melée class no matter how you slice it.)

How one interfaces with their UI =/= indicator of bad/good player, and in any case I can usually tell which is which --as in good gamer/n00b, not clicker/binder--within the first 2-3 minutes of a match.

Sorry, but I just can't make key-binding feel comfortable in this game, although I'm looking at getting a Razer Naga in the hope that I can have the best of both worlds, and move my game-play to the next level.

[cynicism]

*If all you key-binding, not-OP-in-the-slightest 1337-smasher pr0z are so awesome, then why does it almost always take 3-4 of you all BiS-geared out zerging my *** to put me down? Any one of you should be able to make quick work of me, as, after all, I am a bad, by your definition.

Because, after all, confirmation-bias and false-consensus effect aren't really things, now are they.

[/cynicism]

You're not alone, and you are correct. Whether you click or keybind, its simply a matter of player preference. I personally keybind, as I find clicking to be too difficult to play well. But others can play it as well as I keybind, which just goes to show that each and every one of us is different. As I said, most of these "keybind pros" have no doubt been annihilated by clickers.

Telling someone they have to keybind rather than click is much like telling a left handed person they should be right handed. We all find our own way to apply our skills. :)

You're not alone, and you are correct. Whether you click or keybind, its simply a matter of player preference. I personally keybind, as I find clicking to be too difficult to play well. But others can play it as well as I keybind, which just goes to show that each and every one of us is different. As I said, most of these "keybind pros" have no doubt been annihilated by clickers.

Telling someone they have to keybind rather than click is much like telling a left handed person they should be right handed. We all find our own way to apply our skills. :)

Not quite the same way.

Although clicker's argument as to why it is easier for some is because they need to take their eyes off the screen to see the buttons, but can see their cursor in their periphrial vision. This is only speculative analysis

I for one, never keep track of my cursor, I mouse turn, so I don't see it, so when I do try to click something I don't know where it is, and I move my mouse too fast to see it :(

I MUST KEYBIND :D!

Edited by Zunayson

I tend to do both depending on the situation I am in. My Keys are all bound to my Naga 1-12, S/1-12 and tab S/tab to target, but I will occasionally find myself back peddling and keyboard turning.

You can make suggestions on how people play, but what do they care if they are ruining the game for you if they are having fun themselves?

When I first started in MMO's I was a clicker, and I was naturally good at PVP because I grew up playing and mastering every fighting game worth playing. However once I started to keybind, I evolved into a greater player than I could possibly imagine. Believe it or not clickers, it's actually easier to keybind. The amount of anticipation and concentration it takes to successfully click is enormous, by learning to keybind it will free up a lot of mental resources which will allow you to be even more mindful and aware of the situation at hand. Edited by Odyseus

Ok how about this, I am a clicker except for my main rotational abilities those are key bound yet I do turn with a keyboard. Does that make a keybinder better than I am? Perhaps but if you win the warzone or get top damage, save the node or score in hutball who the hell cares. Honestly this is a petty argument over a really small thing. People will play however they want and that's that. Seriously get over it.

this guy is a Arsenal Merc that QQ that his class wasn't strong enough.... while clicking the entire time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.