Augment-glitched, lag-producing Gods

Cretinus

No WZ without a couple of these Gods with 45k HP. And if things turn out badly for them, a rescuing lag appears out of nowhere. Usually warries/knights, very often smashers.

WZs have become a cosy little niche for a few people with small willies to boost their self confidence with the help of cheats and exploits. For the rest, WZs are no longer fun.

Edited by Cretinus

No WZ without a couple of these Gods with 45k HP. And if things turn out badly for them, a rescuing lag appears out of nowhere. Usually warries/knights, very often smashers.

WZs have become a cosy little niche for people with small willies to boost their self confidence with the help of cheats and exploits. For the rest, WZs are no longer fun.

I completely agree about the augment glitches.

When it comes to the cheating/hacking, I never accuse players without good reason, but some players have definitely left me scratching my head. I have experienced the sudden lag spike multiple times just as I am fighting someone 1v1 or if I am in a critical situation.

Some players are most certainly up to something.

Lag spikes have always been bad in warzones, especially Huttball.

Had a ball carrying Powertech suspended over the final fire pit last night with Force Choke...at least on my screen. Just as the fire heated up, I expected a nice roasting, but he zipped right into the endzone for a score.

:confused:

It's called a lag switch. Something used often in FPS games. Lags everyone but them so they can execute commands and you can't. I have seen a couple of people using it before, but that that often.

If 'not that often' means about every 4th - 5th WZ to you, then I agree. Cause that's how often I had this yesterday. Funny enough, teams using this cheat are usually also the augment-glitch boosted ones. You won't manage to kill the 45k HP mara and 3 people together won't manage to kill him either. And then he lags in the right moment and has a dmg output like a PvE boss and kills all 3 on his own. What's the point of this? Why should people want to play such a messed up system? Why should people want to lay their head on the block only for this chap to feel strong?

Edited by Cretinus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.