Disconnects...

dankat

Okay.

Quite helpful

----------------------

I'm gonna use a Bioware response, "Start the game launcher, log in, when you get to the update screen click the tool menu in the bottom left corner and choose the "repair launcher" option".

I had these problems as well but when I did the above it ended u[p working fine.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there any way I could remedy it myself? These questions are to prevent more of the smart alec above me.

I've had that happen sometimes but not recently. I suggest you check you're internet connection and that your router is hooked up write. I would also make sure the router isn't lying on its side or is upside down. Another thing is when you log into the launcher, before pressing play, press the gear button and repair your launcher. This may take several minutes. If that doesn't work then it is either your internet connection still or Bioware's servers.

I tried the repair function, and that did not help. Should I just reinstall?

Hmm.. I'm no techie but is your graphics card up to date? I think you might want someone else's opinion before you reinstall. (Just because it takes a bit to redownload everything)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.