Anyone else notice they fixed the super OP Forcequake + Force Potency combo?

Felioats

Before the expansion, you could pop Force Potency and get the crit chance bonus on every quake against every enemy for the entire channel, and that would consume one charge. :D

Now, you get two crits on the first quake, and both charges are done. :(

Before the expansion, you could pop Force Potency and get the crit chance bonus on every quake against every enemy for the entire channel, and that would consume one charge. :D

Now, you get two crits on the first quake, and both charges are done. :(

I am going to assume this is a bug because force potency still works with every tick of TK throw.

I am going to assume this is a bug because force potency still works with every tick of TK throw.

If I remember, it is stated in the tooltip of Force Potency that Telekinetic Throw consumes only 1 stack. But Force Quake isn't mentionned.

So I'd say it's now working as intended.

Edit : "Each time a direct Force ability critically hits or you activate Telekinetic Throw, you lose 1 charge."

Telekinetic Throw is clearly an exception, as it consumes stacks upon activation, not on crit occurance.

Edited by Altheran

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.