Additional Force Powers and Saber Combat Styles

Diatlas

Can knights and warriors have access to force push ability regardless of advanced class choice? Would that be fair or not? Community feedback could tell. All the following is simply my opinion, but lets see what everyone thinks about the idea.

I see the cut-scenes and i think that it'd be pretty swell to have more versatility for the class that i chose. I can close a gap well, but i can't make one to save my life unless i am a guardian/juggernaut.

- Force push could give sentinels/marauders something that can make one.

I request that overall, more universal / novice force powers be offered generically to force wielders. Consulars have one that offers a gap on fair cooldown, why not offer force pull to both advanced classes?

- With this in mind, Cross animations for powers should be made available based on force alignment as an OPTION (i.e. force lighting / force throw / shock / choke / etc.)

I think this could compliment implementing multiple saber combat and hilt styles for the light saber capable classes for personal preference if the game mechanics would allow it.

- Double bladed, dual wield, single available to both Jedi/Sith classes

I cannot imagine ANY player that wouldn't love to adjust their style the way they like to play, without playing a story or overall class mechanic they are not fond of.

It's a long shot, but if it could somehow be balanced, i think it would grow very popular to appease balance and bridge between play style and emotional story telling.

There would have to be a concession for the non-force wielders as well, though i am not experienced enough to provide my thoughts on those.

Here's to hoping. :eek:

Can knights and warriors have access to force push ability regardless of advanced class choice? Would that be fair or not? Community feedback could tell. All the following is simply my opinion, but lets see what everyone thinks about the idea.

Of course it's not fair. To be fair, you would have to give something of equal utility to every advanced class choice, instead of singling out those two to get buffed. If we can, collectively, get a set of abilities with roughly equal utility, so that each advanced class gets something, it would be more likely to be implemented.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.