Memorial Service to Honor a Fallen Jedi

etcc

Aerencor was not only a valuable member of our guild but also a great friend to all that knew him. His family posted on our guild website today that he has passed away. I know this is just a game and the immaturity levels can get quite high on the server but for those that knew him and had the pleasure of playing side by side with him in the thousands of war zones we have all run or the hundreds of flash points and operations we have completed, the Sky Wardens will be hosting a memorial service on Courscant at the Senate Tower on May 17th at 7pm eastern time. No one needs to comment on this but if you do we ask that you please be respectful and for those that would like to attend we will be mixing in RP as his greatest love in this game was RP/Lore.

On Behalf of the Sky Wardens Thank You

It really saddens me to see this - I have not known him as well as Sky Wardens, but I most certainly have been acquainted with him and played many warzones with and against him. My sympathies and prayers are with his guild and his family. I would attend the service were I not out of the country =/

I will see about getting my members to log into Pub alts so we can honor your fallen brother. I am so sorry for your guild's loss. Even if this is just a game, there is a person on the other side of the screen and they are as important in game as they are out of it.

My thoughts are with your guild and his family.

Heartbreaking. The last conversation with Aeron was just a few days ago when he was talking about how excited he was to explore all of the new patch content, he was giddy with anticipation for it all. He has done nice selfless things for my daughters, always looking to help a guildy, and just a sweet and kind fellow. I have found Sky Warden's full of kind and nice people. I am lucky to be part of them. Prayers for Aeron's family and friends, a truly beautiful human being has gone on to the next adventure, he will be missed.:( Q'anora/QQU and husband Rorhall/Hartless Edited by Zakitty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.