Voss playable species

clonewarsisbest

I have read threads that want the voss to become playable and I am caught in the middle, in one hand it would be cool to play a voss but on the other hand this doesn't go with the lore. So I came up with this, when you complete the voss reputation on your legacy you can make one and only one character as a voss. This people can play as a voss you wouldn't see a ton of voss running around. They could also do this with jawas to where they make a jawa scavenger reputation (or something like that) and when you complete it, you can have one and only one character as a jawa. I would love to hear your thoughts.

I have read threads that want the voss to become playable and I am caught in the middle, in one hand it would be cool to play a voss but on the other hand this doesn't go with the lore. So I came up with this, when you complete the voss reputation on your legacy you can make one and only one character as a voss. This people can play as a voss you wouldn't see a ton of voss running around. They could also do this with jawas to where they make a jawa scavenger reputation (or something like that) and when you complete it, you can have one and only one character as a jawa. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Voss species would be simple to do cause they are lookwise basically human just with some color differences & orange eyes, that being said, i doubt they'll make it a species even though it wouldn't take much. Jawa are significantly less likely to be made a playable species. I do support this idea though just in case it turns out to be of help convincing them to make either of those two species playable. For this game to continue to get better & hold members it will need as much variety for people to choose from as possible. I'd like to see them implement Shistavanen as a playable species, but who knows. I support your idea. :cool:

Edited by LyulfLykaios

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.