Darth Malgus Statue????

Not so cool when u read that only US people can win it. shame on u bioware for leaving us europeans in the cold again... (not that i care about a statue) it is just the principle !!! Edited by hages

Even better. Winners have to pay shipping.

Yay! I won a free bill!

:rak_03:

Ye, ahha. But it's nothing compared to the price of that life-size statue.

I'd love if TOR ran some lottery for the new sixth scale Sideshow Exclusive Darth Malgus figures. Should be for subscribers only to give some incentive to sub :p

This is a masterpiece. http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=100080&ref=preview_page

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Not so cool when u read that only US people can win it. shame on u bioware for leaving us europeans in the cold again... (not that i care about a statue) it is just the principle !!!

I'm sure there are plenty of things sold in Europe that I can't buy here in the US. EA is a US company. BW is a based in Canada but it's a division of EA and the people at BW running this game are out of Texas. So, yeah, it's probably not reasonable to expect that everything as far as services, offers, etc. will be 100% equal between the US and Europe for this game.

I'm sure there are plenty of things sold in Europe that I can't buy here in the US. EA is a US company. BW is a based in Canada but it's a division of EA and the people at BW running this game are out of Texas. So, yeah, it's probably not reasonable to expect that everything as far as services, offers, etc. will be 100% equal between the US and Europe for this game.

I would see if everyone from europe/asia would leave the game what will be left. It is just not fair to exclute half of the people playing the game!!!

Edited by hages

Not so cool when u read that only US people can win it. shame on u bioware for leaving us europeans in the cold again... (not that i care about a statue) it is just the principle !!!

Does this really have to be explained again like it was months ago with a similar contest. 1st shipping over seas can end up costing the recipient much much more than the statue is even worth. 2nd some of those European countries have very strict laws about contest items and their values which can cause legal issues for the winner and for Bioware/EA as a company. Hence why it is US only. So if you want to get mad at someone get mad at your politicians that come up with such restrictive and asinine laws. Shame on "you".

I would see if everyone from europe/asia would leave the game what will be left. It is just not fair to exclute half of the people playing the game!!!

Ad I said in my previous post, blame the politicians in said European and Asian countries that enact ridiculous and over controlling laws that can preclude companies like Bioware from including you in such contests. Not to mention the cost of shipping such items.

Does this really have to be explained again like it was months ago with a similar contest. 1st shipping over seas can end up costing the recipient much much more than the statue is even worth. 2nd some of those European countries have very strict laws about contest items and their values which can cause legal issues for the winner and for Bioware/EA as a company. Hence why it is US only. So if you want to get mad at someone get mad at your politicians that come up with such restrictive and asinine laws. Shame on "you".

I did not vote for the politicians who are now in the eu making silly laws

but this is off topic. Well if bioware can not give non us player this they could do something else. loot out 4 people who get a year free sub or whatever. Do u understand what i am getting at :-)

How do some of you hate so hard that common sense gets blown out of the window on a whim?

I did not vote for the politicians who are now in the eu making silly laws

but this is off topic. Well if bioware can not give non us player this they could do something else. loot out 4 people who get a year free sub or whatever. Do u understand what i am getting at :-)

I understand just fine what your getting at. However certain contest winnings have values attached to them and can cause legal issues for the winner and the company administering said contest. Even life time subs can be subject to that. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Your governments make this contest participation prohibitive. Ours won't let us import the good chocolate you guys have.

It's still tilted in your favor IMO.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Your governments make this contest participation prohibitive. Ours won't let us import the good chocolate you guys have.

It's still tilted in your favor IMO.

this post made my day lol ahh well u can not have everything u want... :-)

Hahha am I a prophet or what?

Sweepstakes for sixths scale Darth Malgus! I hope I win... I never won anything in my entire life :'(

Edit:

Screw this. US only. Come on guys, seriously... -_- Y sideshow, y?!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hahha am I a prophet or what?

Sweepstakes for sixths scale Darth Malgus! I hope I win... I never won anything in my entire life :'(

Edit:

Screw this. US only. Come on guys, seriously... -_- Y sideshow, y?!

Might I direct you to my other posts on that on the first page.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.