So if Recustumization Kiosk etc is CC only, what are the prices?

Magnusheart

Whats the price ranges for F2P and Subscribers, there have been a lot of hate being flung back and forth about the cost to do said objectives. and I'm thinking to myself. (Dangerous I know) If we were told the price ranges and the costs to do x change, I think that might lessen the flame thread heat about the cost choice. like for example:

Race: 5 CC

Eyes: 2 CC

Face: 2 CC

Hair: 1 CC

Tattoos 1CC

and thats just me basing cost suggestions from the picture located in. http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates

I dunno, I know you guys are going to give out a more detailed listing, but I think if you gave out the price ranges, it might simmer down some of the threads.

Whats the price ranges for F2P and Subscribers, there have been a lot of hate being flung back and forth about the cost to do said objectives. and I'm thinking to myself. (Dangerous I know) If we were told the price ranges and the costs to do x change, I think that might lessen the flame thread heat about the cost choice. like for example:

Tattoos 1CC

and thats just me basing cost suggestions from the picture located in. http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates

I dunno, I know you guys are going to give out a more detailed listing, but I think if you gave out the price ranges, it might simmer down some of the threads.

Well.. That is the billion credit question..

The other question is..

Do those prices in the pic reflect subscriber discount?? :confused:

Edited by MajikMyst

Those costs are probably placeholders for the internal testing, but I do doubt that individual species changes would be 500 (because you can/will be buying unlocks from the Kiosk if need be), but I don't think it's going to be 5 either. It'd be nice if the options were just multiplications of ten, so 50cc, but that's also doubtful :/

Probably 100cc for Species change

Eyes: 50cc

Face: 50cc

Hair: 50cc

Tattoos: 50cc

After Subscriber discount. F2P and Pref will probably have to pay through the nose (1000cc for Species change!)

My suspects are:

Species change: 490CC (includes complete recustomization for appearance)

Other Character Recustomization: 390CC (complete overhaul, but within the same species and gender)

Primary Dye Color (1 dose): 90CC

Primary Dye Color (5 doses): 400CC

Secondary Dye Color (1 dose): 70CC

Secondary Dye Color (5 doses): 300CC

Mind you, the cartel store has been relatively expensive so far, so prices might well be a bit higher still. But I think with those prices I listed, they'd be expensive without too many people noticing just how expensive right away.

Edited by AsheraII

My suspects are:

Other Character Recustomization: 390CC (complete overhaul, but within the same species and gender)

Mind you, the cartel store has been relatively expensive so far, so prices might well be a bit higher still. But I think with those prices I listed, they'd be expensive without too many people noticing just how expensive right away.

You're right, those prices are ridiculous, but unfortunately fall under the allotment :/

From what I've been hearing, its 100cc per slider. Change your hair? 100cc. Change your body type? 100cc. Adds up pretty quick, I'd bet. =/

That just smacks of laziness and is unlikely to encourage people to use the service.

From what I've been hearing, its 100cc per slider. Change your hair? 100cc. Change your body type? 100cc. Adds up pretty quick, I'd bet. =/

If that is the case then that is pretty high for a simple thing as eye or hair color etc. even with a sub's discount (which will be no more than 25% I am betting).

At those rates, someone can spend close to 1,000cc just messing with their character.. I seriously doubt that.. Any chance we can stick with what we know and not make up stuff.. Because you haven't been hearing 100cc per slider.. And if you have.. Shame on your for listening to them.. :p

It is more likely going to be 5 to 10cc per slider and some characters are going to have to be adjusted as they have more options (Sliders).. That doesn't even account for any discount that subscribers are going to get..

100cc per slider will make the Kiosk unaffordable for people to use.. At your estimates.. I would never use the thing.. I am sure I am not alone.. :)

http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates

Check out the link.. It shows the Kiosk screen.. You will see what I mean.. Sadly there are no prices shown..

Edited by MajikMyst

My suspects are:

Dyes are not part of Customization Kiosk, they are separate items bought from CM (no CC price confirmed, but my guess is between 25 and 100 per bucket), Vendors (credits) or Aritficers (credits or some stuff you trade them for it)

Gender switching is not going to be possible, it is not a simple 1/0 switch, it affects ton of stuff in game.

You are charged per slider, so getting a tan is going to be cheaper than undergoing a complete plastic surgery. No prices on this yet as well, but we can assume that no all sliders are going to have the same price (scars, hair and beards are probably going to be cheaper than head shape)

Also, subscribers get a discount on all customization stuff

Tattoos 1CC

LOL, you can't be serious. They wouldn't even bother with the system if that's what they were going to charge. They probably haven't settled on the final prices which is why they haven't told us yet. If they announce prices and then adjust them when 2.1 lauches, people will throw a fit. So the prices are about the last thing you're going to hear announced about 2.1. They'll be ready when they are ready. What would help simmer down the forums is less people creating thread like this one.

Tattoos 1CC

Multiple each of those buy 100 and you might be close to a real CC price.

Just look at the things already in the market. $10 for a crystal. The Cartel market price will be much higher than you realize.

100 Coins for each slider at a minimum.

Just look at the things already in the market. $10 for a crystal. The Cartel market price will be much higher than you realize.

More on what we already know. The guy you quoted said species 5 CC. You said multiply it by 100. That's 500. Yet it's one of the 2 officially released prices at 800 CC.

More on what we already know. The guy you quoted said species 5 CC. You said multiply it by 100. That's 500. Yet it's one of the 2 officially released prices at 800 CC.

No problem. I knew it was low balling the actual CC cost.

There is a reason BW hasn't released prices yet.

I think gamers will be shocked when prices are actually released and I don't mean in a good way.

Edited by Quraswren

Possible, wish we could get some info on it though.

Some we already know.

Wow went and read the interview. At 800cc for a species change, I'm going to be re-rolling instead :eek:

But then again, the more I see of the Cathar, the less I'm inclined to bother. I really liked the NPCs, but I haven't seen any cool ones in the teasers. I just hope they didn't screw Aric up, all he needed was a new chest so he can go shirtless!

I think gamers will be shocked when prices are actually released and I don't mean in a good way.

Not necessarily. 800CC for species change means that individual stuff can't be more than like 80-100CC on average. Otherwise it would be more efficient to change the entire species than fix individual things. And it's quite likely that different things will cost different amount of CCs. So yeah, I expect about 50-100CCs for eye color change but not something like 200CC. Unless I'm just deluding myself lol

800 CC for a species change is a little more than I had thought, but since it must obviously include complete recustomization (as different species have different options), it doesn't sound too bad.

Based on that, I'd hope that if you wanted to give your character a total makeover but keep their species the same, it would cost around 500 CC. And I also hope that smaller things like eye color or scars will be cheaper than, say, changing your body type.

Just watched the republic and they said that only the cathar unlock itself from the cm is cc locked but also sellable upon the gtn so we should be able to use ingame credits on the kiosk.
Ohh snapped, missed the new episode. Gonna watch now, interesting info, did they have anymore details?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.