Possible new home

Dealdrick

Hey guys, I recently came back to SWTOR after taking an extended break and I'm considering rolling on a new server. If you don't mind, I have a few questions for you guys.

1) What are WZ que times like during NA prime time and NA late night at 55 and sub 55?

2) How is the balance between the factions? Does one side usually get rolled? Are the Imp WZs usually imp vs imp?

3) Are there guilds that run premades in non-rateds? On both sides?

Thanks in advance!!

Hey guys, I recently came back to SWTOR after taking an extended break and I'm considering rolling on a new server. If you don't mind, I have a few questions for you guys.

1) What are WZ que times like during NA prime time and NA late night at 55 and sub 55?

2) How is the balance between the factions? Does one side usually get rolled? Are the Imp WZs usually imp vs imp?

3) Are there guilds that run premades in non-rateds? On both sides?

Thanks in advance!!

1. I can't comment on rateds, but pug ques are always fast for me, both 55 and sub 55.

2. From what I can see it's kind of Imp heavy. I see more imp v imp than I do pub v pup, but I see more imp v pub than before so I think this is improving.

3. lol yea... Nothing more gratifying than facerolling a premade with a team of randoms. It's rare but oh so sweet. pug4life yo..

From what I've been reading Bastion and Pot5 are the best for PvP.

Pot5 obviously taking the cake because of the heavy Swg alumni being present ;)

The previous post to mine pretty well covers the answers to your questions.

Check us out if you do. http://www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com

We're a pvp centric republic guild.

Are you only accepting 55's or close to it? I have a 35 Operative healer that I'd like to start playing again, and maybe make an alt as well already on Pot5. Plus I've got a 50 Marauder on the Imp side that I don't play much anymore. Looking to leave the server I'm currently on for a better environment. Mostly looking for other people to PvP with. Pugging 100% of the time sucks.

Edited by YanksfanJP

Are you only accepting 55's or close to it? I have a 35 Operative healer that I'd like to start playing again, and maybe make an alt as well already on Pot5. Plus I've got a 50 Marauder on the Imp side that I don't play much anymore. Looking to leave the server I'm currently on for a better environment. Mostly looking for other people to PvP with. Pugging 100% of the time sucks.

Yeah you don't have to be level 55 to join, Just have to be able to get into and use our teamspeak server. However, our guild is primarily republic. We only play imperials in our free time, so the imperial side isn't as self-sustaining. Its likely that only yourself or maybe 1 other person would be online each night...vs the republic side with 15 people online each night.

If you want to play republic, check us out. We haven't fully gotten our imperial side up and running yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.