Im Crave'n a Shave'n Wookie Now recuiting

Camshady

Newly formed guild looking for more members. We are a Casual Oceanic based guild . Once we have enough members we will be branching into pvp and pve content. For guild invite pm Tibeus or Sartrassa in game. Edited by Camshady

LOL love the guild name. Are you Republic or Empire? I'm not looking for a guild but I find so many Oceanic players are Empire... trying to find them on the Republic side is like trying to bleed a stone.

Hey there Nyxraven. I actually talked to you the other day about your guild on the Republic side. I noticed the same thing. Hard to find Oceanic players on Pub side.

I thought you mentioned you had a low level character on the Imp side, would love to talk to ya more in game about combining forces. We started this guild with some low level characters ourselves. This may be a good way to do some group content as we level.

You can contact me in game Erotìque or just search for our guild name. :D

Haha, posted at the same time, sorry Katsu. I'm very rarely on the Empire side myself; my busy real life doesn't allow me to play as many characters as I'd like. I know a lot of people in our Pub guild have 50+ characters in our Empire guild, but most of them are in PDT timezone, not Oceanic. I would ask them if they'd like to merge with you, but the timezone for them probably wouldn't be too convenient!

I don't think you guys will have too much trouble finding people. I see a lot of Oceanic Empire players around, you just gotta keep the recruiting going. Best of luck to you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.