Looking for new Guild

JoranVrand

Hi everyone I am currently on the Gav Daragon server and hav a Jedi Guardian who is nearly lvl 43 am looking for a Guild to do ops fps and pvp with when I hit lvl 50 as my current guild never has anyone online now if anyone is recruiting still plz let me know as really keen to do ops etc when I hit lvl 50

I have been considering joining a guild myself. I am looking for a guild that can help me out with a few things. I'm not really a social type of person, But I am willing to try. I am on two servers; The Harbinger and Jedi Covenant. I am usually on the first server. My main toon is a lvl 55 Jedi Knight. His name is Timber. Please email me with any requirements you may have and an invitation or if you have a guild site let me know. Thanks and my the force be with you just be careful after you've eaten Mexican food.:csw_r2d2:

Would love to have you both in our guild :-) you can check out what we've been up to on our holisite, centerpoint.enjin.com if you like.

Hit me up in game as Yade, or Olfina is on a lot as well. :-) just add us to your friend list and you'll see when we pop in.

Yade

Would love to have you both in our guild :-) you can check out what we've been up to on our holisite, centerpoint.enjin.com if you like.

Hit me up in game as Yade, or Olfina is on a lot as well. :-) just add us to your friend list and you'll see when we pop in.

Yade

• 2 months later...