More Character customtization

LadyNakie

I know that you are in the process of adding a character customization kiosk, but it would be nice if there were more options available for customizing your character. Such as more hair, face, maybe letting all races add facial tattoos, etc.. I like what is currently there, but I would like more options, specially on the hair. There are to many short, ugly hair for females (need more options for mid/longer hair styles) and more options for males. Maybe adding the ability to change the size of your character (body fat / old). Just a thought.

I know that you are in the process of adding a character customization kiosk, but it would be nice if there were more options available for customizing your character. Such as more hair, face, maybe letting all races add facial tattoos, etc.. I like what is currently there, but I would like more options, specially on the hair. There are to many short, ugly hair for females (need more options for mid/longer hair styles) and more options for males. Maybe adding the ability to change the size of your character (body fat / old). Just a thought.

I agree.:cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.