Class Quest Cameos (Spoilers Censored)

NumbSoldier

Hiya forum go-ers,

I read a while back on a forum somewhere that if running with a group, the Sith Inquisitor would make a cameo in the Sith Warrior's ending cutscene if the Inquisitor's storyline had already been completed. Can anyone verify if this is true? Or was the original source just blowing smoke?

If it was true, does anyone know similar instances where this can occur?

Thanks.

Edited by NumbSoldier

The exact description was that during the warrior's final scenes, if the inquisitor in your group had completed his/her storyline, then he/she would appear

sitting on the Dark Council with Darth Marr and friends.

I'm skeptical to believe this, as when I ran the story with my friend, we ran a Warrior/Inquisitor duo. We completed his (warrior) class FIRST, then did mine (inquisitor) and I saw no cameo of his fairly noticeable character in the background. But there is an explanation for this I suppose,

as the Wrath of the Emperor doesn't necessarily need to be in a Dark Council meeting.

or perhaps he was on vacation.

Wouldn't really make sense since the Warrior ending happens chronologically before the Inquisitor ending, what with Thanaton being present for the Warrior's ending and all.

A player can never appear in another player's class cutscenes because whenever entering the phase they will be in spectator mode.

But as said above, this particular case the Inquisitor's ending occurs after the Warrior's because of Thanaton.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.