Hi, my name is Darkyoda and I like to PvP

Yodawizard

The safe word is whhhiskey, whhhhy am I say whhhhhat whhheird? Ok, Hot Rod references aside. Can we please all wake up from this nightmare where we are still playing "pre" season ranked matches.

PRE PRE FLIPPIN PRE season....

The nightmare that we have to explain to the devs that although your metrics are showing one thing, players are experiencing others, aka map cycling is an issue, I don't care what your metrics say.

The nightmare that the hardest hitting ability is an instant AOE and is up every 12ish seconds. Yes you can just flood this thread with L2P noob move away from the instant or force shroud it every 12 secs obviously duh.

The nightmare that despite bolster being broken on PTS and the community advising them they needed more testing on it and to fix it before pushing live that we have had like 4 or 5 iterations of a broken system (can you just let one of us actual PvPers test before you push it live, I can gurantee you we can find the bug).

The nightmare that while all this is going new cartel items and packs are coming out. At this point you can flood this thread with, "OMG SEPERATE TEAMS YOU MORON". I think everyone has this idea of these large 50+ people teams or hell more working on this game, too bad 49 of them are rotating the memo about what system is broke and the 50th is the one actually fixing it.

WHIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSKEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY MAKE IT STOP! OMG CAPS!

This post has been a test of the Darkyoda rage release system. If this were an actual pvp emergency this message would have been followed by a /unsub. Since this is only a test I will continue to play merrily along like this never happened.

Edited by Yodawizard

The safe word is whhhiskey, whhhhy am I say whhhhhat whhheird? Ok, Hot Rod references aside. Can we please all wake up from this nightmare where we are still playing "pre" season ranked matches.

The nightmare that we have to explain to the devs that although your metrics are showing one thing, players are experiencing others, aka map cycling is an issue, I don't care what your metrics say.

The nightmare that the hardest hitting ability is an instant AOE and is up every 12ish seconds. Yes you can just flood this thread with L2P noob move away from the instant or force shroud it every 12 secs obviously duh.

The nightmare that despite bolster being broken on PTS and the community advising them they needed more testing on it and to fix it before pushing live that we have had like 4 or 5 iterations of a broken system (can you just let one of us actual PvPers test before you push it live, I can gurantee you we can find the bug).

The nightmare that while all this is going new cartel items and packs are coming out. At this point you can flood this thread with, "OMG SEPERATE TEAMS YOU MORON". I think everyone has this idea of these large 50+ people teams or hell more working on this game, too bad 49 of them are rotating the memo about what system is broke and the 50th is the one actually fixing it.

This post has been a test of the Darkyoda rage release system. If this were an actual pvp emergency this message would have been followed by a /unsub. Since this is only a test I will continue to play merrily along like this never happened.

I feel ya YODA!

I want to add more, my rage release valve initially showed a drop in psi but went back up. This time I will number my new complaints, cause.

1. Exfiltrate scamper bug, HAS THIS EVEN BEEN ADDRESSED! People getting stuck in spawn in ranked warzones aint cool.

2. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY INSTANT WHIRLWIND FOR. I AM HAVING TROUBLE CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE.

3.ummm oh, why you make it so hard to sap cap now? Sages/Sorcs can break out of CC with barrier, akak doublebreaker, and shoulder canons ruin my fun, not cool. It was tricky enough against smart players!

4. I think this game should give away free pizza, seems like that would make it more legit.

5. uhhhh helllo someone is capping mid in novare coast... see him? NO? oh thats right it is cause he is body type 1 and hiding in the corner, and has been for months. I think he has a sleeping bag in that corner and pitches a tent if you get my drift (cause he stays there overnight obviously).

6. Why is that guy on his face and teleporting all over the place, weird, knockdown bug FIX IT!

7. Force shroud activated, check. Stunned 2 seconds after shrouding, check. Working as intended, check.

That is all for now.

5. uhhhh helllo someone is capping mid in novare coast... see him? NO? oh thats right it is cause he is body type 1 and hiding in the corner, and has been for months. I think he has a sleeping bag in that corner and pitches a tent if you get my drift (cause he stays there overnight obviously).

lolololl

I want to add more, my rage release valve initially showed a drop in psi but went back up. This time I will number my new complaints, cause.

2. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY INSTANT WHIRLWIND FOR. I AM HAVING TROUBLE CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE.

3.ummm oh, why you make it so hard to sap cap now? Sages/Sorcs can break out of CC with barrier, akak doublebreaker, and shoulder canons ruin my fun, not cool. It was tricky enough against smart players!

7. Force shroud activated, check. Stunned 2 seconds after shrouding, check. Working as intended, check.

That is all for now.

So much /win here.

Uglyyyy, you are back, but are you back AND streaming? If so, count me in for your next one.

Yoda

Yeah, I aquired an account for financial purposes and still slacking on the streaming tho... here and there but that annoying thing called real life has been getting in my way so I only stream if I can get in a good 4 hour + session in... which sadly, hasn't happened much lately.

Yeah, I aquired an account for financial purposes and still slacking on the streaming tho... here and there but that annoying thing called real life has been getting in my way so I only stream if I can get in a good 4 hour + session in... which sadly, hasn't happened much lately.

Stupid real world.

Management at bioware just read this thread, then wrote an email about it, "This guy wants free pizza? hmm interesting"

YES I WANT FREE PIZZA, WHO DOESN'T.

One more, I am scared i might have to...

****GASP****** pve****** ugh that was hard to say. In order to have the best gear possible for pvp. I know they are trying to fix the augment bug but if pve gear gets bolstered and I only lose a tiny bit of expertise to gain a #2 ton of other stats, please don't make this true.

Edited by Yodawizard

^This tbh. Metric my arse.

It's pretty simple really. Either the cycling is broken by bug, or it sure is broken by design.

They have a thousand things to fix in this game before first season. They don't even have it set up if you DC you can join back into your rated group. Swtor pvp has a long way to go before they even think about it.

^This tbh. Metric my arse.

It's pretty simple really. Either the cycling is broken by bug, or it sure is broken by design.

I am beginning to believe that their whole RNG system is bugged, or is so purely "random" that it is possible for non-random map cycles, loot drops, need/greed rolls, crafting, etc can return a string of the same results (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead style).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.