Anyone else had trouble killing sorc healer?

DarthWoad

I play assassin..full partisan..the other guy had full partisan too..he was defending the bunker on novare and I couldnt for the life of me kill him...

I do pretty well against other classes..maybe 8/10 times I kill the person defending the bunker but this guy was never below 50% health...he killed me of course..though it took a while...he just kept healing and using bubble and running round and healing despite me slowing and using for speed too.

I tried attacking him again..using all CDs...still i couldnt kill him..he survived longer than a tank..but someone came along and gave him backup.

I know how to play my class thanks

inb4 learn to play

If you are full Part gear and could not kill the sucker, and you know how to play Sin / Shadow, and know your rotations, likely they were using the bolster exploit.

Otherwise it would at least be a very close fight.

Edited by Quinlynn

I've found that a sage who seems impossible to kill most likely has a pocket healer or is in the vicinity of an area heal. You'll have move them away from their group otherwise you are spinning your wheels getting no medals. Look for a scoundrel that might be healing (won't be cloaked) and kill them first.

my main is a sage healer and i don't think there is any spec that can kill me in less than 3 minutes if i have all cds up. not sure if that is balanced or not.

edit: and i don't use the bolster exploit

Edited by sanchito

I play assassin..full partisan..the other guy had full partisan too..he was defending the bunker on novare and I couldnt for the life of me kill him...

I do pretty well against other classes..maybe 8/10 times I kill the person defending the bunker but this guy was never below 50% health...he killed me of course..though it took a while...he just kept healing and using bubble and running round and healing despite me slowing and using for speed too.

I tried attacking him again..using all CDs...still i couldnt kill him..he survived longer than a tank..but someone came along and gave him backup.

I know how to play my class thanks

inb4 learn to play

So, are you saying it would be more balanced if you killed the person 10/10 times? If anything this seems to indicate that the sin is unbalanced.

Good healers are supposed to be difficult to kill 1v1, no matter the class. The problem is there are a lot of bad healers that make them seem like easy kills. Healing classes played right have the tools to survive unless ganked.

Good healers are supposed to be difficult to kill 1v1, no matter the class. The problem is there are a lot of bad healers that make them seem like easy kills. Healing classes played right have the tools to survive unless ganked.

Something along the lines of the above.

1v1:

Garbage sorc healz.... well... you know. Average sorc healers will take you 2 rotations to kill. Very good healers will take you 30~45seconds to kill. Epic healers can only be killed by gank (near insta-kill (+10secs if force barrier) as with any other class) , or epic DDs (and it will still take you 30~45+secs).

Sorta working as intended. I'm of the belief that healing should be toned down a tad, but for the most part, that's how it should be.

Edited by Seengularity

Healers are easy to kill if unsupported even if they're good. But people don't understand support means more than just Guard. Good healers almost always have good support. It's part of what makes them good. Edited by Astarica

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.