Are the Hutt Cartel

Darth_Keno

The hutt portable trainer, no. But there are other portable trainers available in packs:

- Bastilla Shan trainer

- Darth Malgus trainer

- Revan trainer

Ah cool is that limited to the character you buy it on ?

The hutt portable trainer, no. But there are other portable trainers available in packs:

- Bastilla Shan trainer

- Darth Malgus trainer

- Revan trainer

I thought Revan was just a Portable Vendor?

Ah cool is that limited to the character you buy it on ?

Yes

Edited by Syas

- Bastilla Shan trainer

- Darth Malgus trainer

- Revan trainer

Revan holo-statue isn't a trainer, just a mobile comms store and med store. The other two are trainers though and you can probably find them on the GTN.

I thought Revan was just a Portable Vendor?

Yes

The Revan statue is bind on equip, the other two do not (unless changed at 2.0) bind to character. You can use them and send to other toons as needed. I have both Bastila and Malgus and have sent them around to different toons.

The Revan statue is bind on equip, the other two do not (unless changed at 2.0) bind to character. You can use them and send to other toons as needed. I have both Bastila and Malgus and have sent them around to different toons.

Hmm, I will have to check mine then!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.