Advanced Cyan Hawkeye and REing

phalczen

I have probably RE'd about 20 of these in the past two days (spending easily 2+ million, thank goodness for being able to solo heroic 2's on belsavis now), and no schematic learned. Obviously the schematic could be learned at one point recently since the ones I used were all crafted by other players, but I am wondering if they were all made pre-2.0.1. Has anyone else experienced this run of bad luck, the probability of which is 0.0000000000001%?:confused:

I learned this schematic with no problems.

Are you doing the trick where you put the crafted crystal into a weapon then remove it? This is the only way you can learn a crafted one.

I learned this schematic with no problems.

Are you doing the trick where you put the crafted crystal into a weapon then remove it? This is the only way you can learn a crafted one.

All the crystals I have attempted to R/E were in my possession prior to the expansion.

I have probably RE'd about 20 of these in the past two days (spending easily 2+ million, thank goodness for being able to solo heroic 2's on belsavis now), and no schematic learned. Obviously the schematic could be learned at one point recently since the ones I used were all crafted by other players, but I am wondering if they were all made pre-2.0.1. Has anyone else experienced this run of bad luck, the probability of which is 0.0000000000001%?:confused:

Actually, the chance of RE'ing 20 without learning a schematic is a little over 1%, so while it's very unlikely it is possible (if 100 players are trying to learn that schematic, one of them may have to be that unlucky bastard). That's the unfortunate truth of the RE'ing system.

Actually, the chance of RE'ing 20 without learning a schematic is a little over 1%, so while it's very unlikely it is possible (if 100 players are trying to learn that schematic, one of them may have to be that unlucky bastard). That's the unfortunate truth of the RE'ing system.

Yes, you are correct, it's .8 ^ 20 not .2 ^ 20. Thanks, it doesn't seem quite as bad now, I'm just slightly unlucky not impossibly unlucky. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.