Me, my shadow and resilience.

Currently im very happy with the game, but not so much with bugs and things that "are not suposse to work that way" and one of them is resilience.

I play a balance shadow, therefore i have low chances to survive against any class if i cannot resist their stuns/aoe (think of that 8k smash you could have resisted).

last week, i got stunned more than 8 times in warzones while i was using resilience, or pushed back or damaged, and it actually happened a few times before expansion, so i didnt have to make a thread, it was boring but it was bearable, but currently, more than 8 times in a week, plus losing nodes/doors/duels because of it is getting annoying.

If you guys already heard about this and are working on it, you may ignore this message, but notice ill do appreciate any info on it.

Thanks a lot,

A loyal customer.

• 1 month later...
Does resiliance actuallly give immunity to stuns? Are you sure?

I think if you check you'll find it cleanses DoTs, targeted attacks and slows .... but I don't think it makes you immune to stuns.

Also, Shadow forum is <that way====

Depends on the CC, For example force stun it should block against but low slash no, see the difference? low slash being melee. Not force or Tech

Currently im very happy with the game, but not so much with bugs and things that "are not suposse to work that way" and one of them is resilience.

I play a balance shadow, therefore i have low chances to survive against any class if i cannot resist their stuns/aoe (think of that 8k smash you could have resisted).

last week, i got stunned more than 8 times in warzones while i was using resilience, or pushed back or damaged, and it actually happened a few times before expansion, so i didnt have to make a thread, it was boring but it was bearable, but currently, more than 8 times in a week, plus losing nodes/doors/duels because of it is getting annoying.

If you guys already heard about this and are working on it, you may ignore this message, but notice ill do appreciate any info on it.

Thanks a lot,

A loyal customer.

Bioware have been ignoring his issue for MONTHS - since 1.4. A dev has NEVER responded to anything on this problem with resilience. However, their beloved Agent/Scoundrel class of course gets instant replies and, fixes.

Thus far, we (as in those playing this class and who have this issue) notice that its more likely to fail in Huttball. It doesnt matter on your spec - so you get either 3 or 5 seconds popping - it fails the second you pop. All stuns/roots will prevent you from moving, despite the claim of 100% chance to resist these kinds of stuns.

Good luck getting a reply, because the devs just dont a ****.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.