Assault cannon fire rate

Deluviann

Am I the only one that finds this supremely disappointing after watching the cinematic? I mean it was a minigun in the trailer, but in the game it just has a weak fire rate even with full auto. Any chance we could get this animation iterated on in the future :D

its a cyclic fire rate that wont end up pushing you back 100m every time you fire it. Do that with a vulcan cannon and see how that works out for you.

honestly the rate of fire doesnt bother me, its the fact that the minigun version doesnt have a rotating barrel that annoys me.

Yeah, it's definitely sad though that pistols have a higher fire rate than cannons... Most cannons have the "multi barrel" or gatling look so a higher rate of fire would be ideal, but I could settle also for a slower rate of fire and much beefier shots and sounds... Both options do require a lot of work on the graphics and would require differentiation from the vanguard based solely on the weapon so I doubt we'll ever see them =/

I don't know if i'd say never. I just came back from a 1 year hiatus and am really liking some of the changes...just hoping for more. This game really is awesome, it just lacks some polish in a few areas that I think would do a lot to recruit more players. I really like the cosmetic options in the cash shop and had no reservations about spending a few bucks for the eliminator set for my sith. I see a ton of potential, these just need to work on some things...namely the battle effects to start:)

Oh yeah, is there any way to get the old top tier items(or at least the look)? I love the look of the original tionese gear on the trooper.

IIRC the section x reputation armor has some pieces with the old look (though different color scheme). Think the chest and the feet, pretty sure the helmet is different (though I can't really see anybody liking the old "derpface" helmet). dunno about the gloves

Am I the only one that finds this supremely disappointing after watching the cinematic? I mean it was a minigun in the trailer, but in the game it just has a weak fire rate even with full auto. Any chance we could get this animation iterated on in the future :D

Agreed - Full Auto should be exactly as the cinematic - that cinematic was the reason I chose to go a class with the assault cannon haha. At the mo it should be called semi auto.

Love the new explosive round though

Oh and bring back the inital trauma probe body scan effect as well

Edited by Gannacus

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.