Jango Fett's Blasters

Transairion

My good friend Google actually led me right to a previous topic of yours, so I've already gone through that whole list before your post! Love the list by the way, though I didn't really like any of the sounds any of those blasters made.

I am deeply saddened that Jango's awesome blasters are not in the game... those sounds are the greatest :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I agree, I'd LOVE to have blasters with that sound effect. I can see the scene where they used that sound for the first time in ep II when he blasted that arrogant Jedi that ignored Jango as not a threat and went straight for Dooku.

He didn't survive to learn from his mistake.

• 1 month later...

gonna re-necro this to say that Im amazed they didn't add a single blaster with the sound of his yet. Do I really have to mod it in myself?

also, I've looked all over the internet and haven't found a single person who asked this question. Jango's blasters are used in only two different scenes of the whole movie.. out of the whole saga... Why is it that in the first scene against obi-wan, they sound like this?

and then later on it sounds extremely awesome like

? the one that we want? Like how do you make that mistake in a movie and not have a single person but me notice it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.