Im a noob

Morteficare

So got back to swotor and just hit 55 and still in old batlemaster ger.

Question is shal i go for dps pvp ger or tank ger. When i left it worked good to playe tank in dps ger is it still viabel or do i got to chose to get tank ger and staye ther or go dps ger and stuck as a dps?

Sorry for my bad english

I started acquiring partisan tank gear straight off. I'm currently collecting coms for a dps set that I'll use with Vengeance spec. Funny thing is, lately I switched out the fortitude augs, with might, and have noticed some decent dps.......not Great, but not bad either. Ideally I'll have a full tank set, and a full dps set for my pride and joy.

I was wondering myself if it was worth sacrificing a bit of endurance for more strength. I was thinking for augments it may be more beneficial to go with the strength/power ones rather than just stacking more endurance.

Well a tank's strength totally relies on his team. I've seen a few dps geared "tanks" running around and to be completely honest, without heals coming your way, all the fortitude augs in the galaxy won't save you. I see a trend where there is a blend of power with the defence stats. Many are relying on sabre reflect to contribute to their dps. The amount[when timed right], is quite nice. I will personally try to avoid this. I want dps gear with my dps spec. Tank gear should go with full immortal. More HP the better. Although Full immortal with a blend of dps and tank gear, I must say that as a jug you will really destroy certain classes 1 vs 1, all the while providing a shield for a team mate. Tough call to find middle ground, but a role easily decided by the strength of yer team. Edited by UncleOst
spelling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.