Get rid of commendation weekly caps.

Tatami

The commendation caps for pve gear is unfair. PVPers do not get a commendation cap, they can literally play all day and night and still advance their gear without limit. PVErs deserve the same. Get rid of the useless weekly caps. They were a bad idea. So are weekly lockouts for ops. I see no need for you to limit pvers for how much gear they can attain in a week and not pvpers.

Here's a pretty good reason:

GET. A. SOCIAL. LIFE.

Seriously, if all your free time is just yearning for flashpoint running and Operations, you clearly are wasting away your young adult life. You are either a teen or twenty something year old! Go do something crazy with your friends! Find a significant other and smooch! Banter with co-workers!

PVPers should have a cap as well! Those guys need the exercise even worse than you do!

No more neck beards! Sí, Gracias!

Dude it's a game. It's meant to be played. Get over yourself if you think the commendation caps are helping people get a life. All it is doing is hindering advancement to stretch out the content life of their new patch.

Dude it's a game. It's meant to be played. Get over yourself if you think the commendation caps are helping people get a life. All it is doing is hindering advancement to stretch out the content life of their new patch.

Not every minute of every day. You shouldn't be hitting cap in a single hour. You need help.

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum! This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss suggestions they have for the game. Please make sure that your suggestions are constructive!

To keep the community fun for everyone, we strive to maintain a mature, constructive, and safe environment. Please make sure to keep these guidelines in mind when posting:

Never insult another community member.

Keep comments on-topic and constructive.

Make sure your post contributes to the discussion.

Before making a new thread, search and see if there is already an existing thread.

If you feel someone is violating the Rules of Conduct, do not reply to them; simply use the "flag" feature to report the post to our Community Team.

Do not spam, make low content posts (like "in before the lock" or "first"), or bump threads without adding constructive comments.

For more information, make sure to check out the Rules of Conduct.

Thank you for helping us make the community a constructive, friendly place!

Edited by fitetheforce

And just how are you qualified to judge who needs a reality check? Are you suddenly the internet police? I think you're the one who needs a social life, tracking all of these topics you are trolling. Didn't take long to find it and continue your troll either. Someone needs a life here and it is not me.

And just how are you qualified to judge who needs a reality check? Are you suddenly the internet police? I think you're the one who needs a social life, tracking all of these topics you are trolling. Didn't take long to find it and continue your troll either. Someone needs a life here and it is not me.

Yeah excuse me for having the night off, considering you posted a reply five days later.. I'm certain that you were spending the past week not swapping around all fourteen of your characters running the same flashpoints and warzones, maxing out your comms and then coming back here to complain again.

I'm betting you're only going to be here for only five more hours before the dailies all reset and then you'll be right here at 7 AM to keep pushing for the restriction lift so you can spend all your time in game and your friends and family all wonder when you'll come out and see them to at least let them know you didn't die from video induced seizures.

I wash my hands of this idiocy.

Good riddance you useless troll. Go get a life. Find another forum to troll. You're just lucky the admins on this board don't give a crap about whats said.

As stated: Please remove weekly commendation caps. Ignore the useless troll who has nothing better to do but troll people trying to make the game better for everyone else to enjoy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.