Pvp question regarding darkness assassins

cool-dude

Right now I'm 36 5 5, using power mods mostly in min maxed partisan. I'm using a shield as well, so I have the basic shielding, but the abilities in the darkness tree still proc so I do get some protection out of it.

If I have a pocket healer guarded, I can get 500k damage with a lot of protection. Unfortunately this is rare, because our class is a better node guard, but alas, if it wins me games, I'll do it.

I expect to have 12k force lightning (after 3 seconds) 3k withers, 6.5k shocks, and 6ish k mauls, when I am finished min maxing.

The only people I've had the most difficulty in killing is deception assassins, deception/darkness hybrid assassins and the odd smasher. However, if you're by yourself on a node and get attacked by any 2 of the steatlh class in deception or concealment, you will die really really fast. Barely any time to call for help, but I expect this to happen to anyone who solo guards anyway.

Edited by MasterFeign

Ok so first off to answer your question yes Darkness Sin's are still very viable if not more with a focus and dps gear. My main is a darkness sin with a focus and all dps gear as well. I personally keep my crit at 20% for force and 21 with melee and explosive strikes proc's another 9% to bring my melee to 30%. I also agree to have some power as well mixed into your gear as well too. I would also say get some surge rating as well as I am at 71% with all my partisan gear as we because most importantly energize gives an auto crit on shock. Wither is also very nice now too as it seemed to get another buff though unconfirmed in patch 2.0. so overall it is still viable and you still have all the nice healing and utility from the darkness tree with really nice damage. I am just going to say as well to comment on the above post there is no way you are going to get those numbers with a shield generator and or even with a focus either.

The only people I've had the most difficulty in killing is deception assassins, deception/darkness hybrid assassins and the odd smasher. However, if you're by yourself on a node and get attacked by any 2 of the steatlh class in deception or concealment, you will die really really fast. Barely any time to call for help, but I expect this to happen to anyone who solo guards anyway.

Why on God's green earth are you getting found? Phase walk and sit 60 yards from the node.

Why on God's green earth are you getting found? Phase walk and sit 60 yards from the node.

Oh, I'm talking about unavoidable confrontations. I mean I'll still call inc. early, but I can only do so much sometimes. Like get stun locked! XD

Though especially in hyper gate, phase walk is very fun to use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.