Bioware, keep PvP as it is, it's perfect.

DarthWoad

By the number of threads on these forums we see there are a LOT of trolls who for some reason seem to think PvP is broken. FIX THIS FIX THAT THIS IS OP THIS IS UNDER POWERED etc etc...

Bioware we have faith in you, we know you give us the best service possible. I'm paying you for goodness sake! And I feel I am definitely getting my moneys worth.

I hate it when people are like NERF SMASHERS. I love hitting 8-9k instantly on loads of people, most warzones i get highest DPS because of this, which means a lot of commendations for me! Only 3 buttons to do that lol...I'd be so confused if I used more than 5 keys in PvP...I just wanna thank you for making it easy for me..its even better when I team up with 3 other smashers and go on a smash train, and win almost every warzone.

And this augment bug exploit? Bioware YOU put that in the game, who are we to judge your actions? Anyone who wants this "exploit" fixed is just wrong and is trolling. I have played all 8 classes, all 16 specs, I have full conqueror on EVERY character, including full tanking, full healing and full DPS on each, I have level 70 valor on every single one of them and trust me Bioware, nothing needs to be changed.

"What about all those people who unsubscribed from the game 3 months after launch, losing 80% of subscribers?" you ask? Well obviously they're bad at pvp and couldnt be bothered to adapt.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

Respect to you Bioware, keep up the good effort :)

Edited by DarthWoad

OP. you forgot to mention the Bolster, the Bolster is what makes it even better. but hell, why not Bolster a Guy with only 3 pvp pieces, and some greens and lvl 50 ****, to more expertise and HP than that of a guy in almost full PVP gear.

That has gotta be the best thing in the world.

I also love the new handicap system. As a strict PvPer I have more PvP gear then my PvE guildmates. so it's good to know the more raids they do the better their stats get and the more PvP gear I get the lower my stats get.

This puts us on even ground since I pay PvP so much more than they do. I can let my skill shine through and not my gear. And my less PvP inclined guildies can have 500 extra exp. and higher overall stats to help them through. Great addition to PvP Bioware!

Edited by Capt_Beers

I also love the new handicap system. As a strict PvPer I have more PvP gear then my PvE guildmates. so it's good to know the more raids they do the better their stats get and the more PvP gear I get the lower my stats get.

This puts us on even ground since I pay PvP so much more than they do. I can let my skill shine through and not my gear. And my less PvP inclined guildies can have 500 extra exp. and higher overall stats to help them through. Great addition to PvP Bioware!

i sense sarcasm

i sense sarcasm

Oh no it really is awesome gearing with this new system. Let's look at some of the pros for it:

- Not knowing what my stats will actually be when I use them adds an air of mystery to the gear. When I load into this WZ I can only guess what my new bolstered stats will be so it tests my ability to adapt.

- PvE gear is just as good if not better than PvP gear. At first this sounds bad but then you realize that I don't have to PvP to get gear. I can spend more dozing off in FP's, now I can catch up on all the sleep I lost wondering if all the new mods I bought with my comms were actually better or not.

- It really does make skill > gear. After modding most of old WH gear with new mods/enhancements last night I was consistently getting hit for over 8k by Smash. I'm sure this was due tot his players skill and not the result of some sort of exploit.

totally skill > gear

its just skill in understanding the removal and addition of augments in the perfect order to make your skill raise. See it all makes sense when you look at the math.. in the warzone because you have no idea prior as it completely should be.

I too especially like the knowledge after getting the top PVP gear I am worse off. It's like a handicap for doing well because at that point you should just lower my stat ability to compensate for my better knowledge of PVP button smashing.

Edited by Kegparty

Nailed it.

I hate it when people are like NERF SMASHERS. I love hitting 8-9k instantly on loads of people...

As the official representative of the "American Tourister" Ape, I'd like to thank Bioware for its efforts here.

For years, my client has been unable to get any work on TV in advertising. Now he has a new role starring in warzones! He has a newfound sense of accomplishment and pride. Apes > luggage forever!

Edited by Def_Zep
linkee

By the number of threads on these forums we see there are a LOT of trolls who for some reason seem to think PvP is broken. FIX THIS FIX THAT THIS IS OP THIS IS UNDER POWERED etc etc...

Bioware we have faith in you, we know you give us the best service possible. I'm paying you for goodness sake! And I feel I am definitely getting my moneys worth.

I hate it when people are like NERF SMASHERS. I love hitting 8-9k instantly on loads of people, most warzones i get highest DPS because of this, which means a lot of commendations for me! Only 3 buttons to do that lol...I'd be so confused if I used more than 5 keys in PvP...I just wanna thank you for making it easy for me..its even better when I team up with 3 other smashers and go on a smash train, and win almost every warzone.

And this augment bug exploit? Bioware YOU put that in the game, who are we to judge your actions? Anyone who wants this "exploit" fixed is just wrong and is trolling. I have played all 8 classes, all 16 specs, I have full conqueror on EVERY character, including full tanking, full healing and full DPS on each, I have level 70 valor on every single one of them and trust me Bioware, nothing needs to be changed.

"What about all those people who unsubscribed from the game 3 months after launch, losing 80% of subscribers?" you ask? Well obviously they're bad at pvp and couldnt be bothered to adapt.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

Respect to you Bioware, keep up the good effort :)

/DarthWoadforpresident

So skill > Gear, and by skill I mean is how can you find the best exploit to boost your stats. Truly marvelous. Who needs PvP gear anyway? Level 30 green is the way to go now days.

I am not even going to get into class balance (which is worse than ever now), but this lolster needs to get fixed. I have not seen anyone who PvPs regularly or plays competitive PvP praising the system, because it's 1) buggy, 2) exploitable, 3) does not provide any basis of comparison of skill, because people stats and expertise are all over the place, 4) completely unrewarding for PvPers, because for the most part top PvE gear is better than PvP gear and PvP gear is close to junk in PvE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.