Appearance Change Kiosk for Companions Also

Lunafox

Just like the title says...perhaps in the near future we can also have our companions become more customizable with the new kiosk that's being implemented. That'd be pretty cool I think. If not necessarily race changes, maybe hair and eyes....clothes and such would be enough. :)

BW declared that they will not introduce full companion customization, as to keep them in line with their background and their personality. You have several customization kits available for each companion, which can give them vastly different looks

Well what I am really hoping for is a full body customization option. I have two characters with face tattoos and I would be nice if they added the option to give yourself full body tattoos or piercings. Please add full body work to the kiosk so we can add scars and tattoos!! I cant stress enough how dumb my Twilek looks with face tattoos only! I cant wear any of the dancer outfits without it looking dumb. :rak_04:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.