contraband resale corporation

Orielee

If you buy any of the two latest packs, sometimes (or is it everytime? I forget) you get a reputation trophy. You can use cartel coins or buy the packs from the GTN if you'd prefer, but that's the only way I know of.

i have bought one of the brand new pack and got no such trophy where would it appear if i did get one in the item or is it a physical item at all

I was wondering about these vendors aswell so you basically have to buy sort of starter packs from the Cartel market or from others on the GTN to get the first foot on the ladder as a newcomer status so to speak?. :rolleyes:

yeah, basically like others have said, you get items randomly from the two newest cartel packs that are reputation rewards of small, medium and large amounts which will get you levels in the Contraband Resale Corporation across your legacy. Much the same as all the other reputations listed in your legacy panel. The only difference is you basically buy this rep instead of earning it from missions and item drops...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.