Set Bonus vs +Aim/End...?

Kadin

I'm in mostly 156 with some 146 still and trying to weigh the advantage of the above. Right now I'm in all Artifact RD-31 Master Striker gear (5 main pieces) but I still have all my Campaign gear as well. If I move over two armoring from the Campaign into the Striker set, I'd lose 34 Aim and 2 Endurance but gain the +15% Crit chance to TM set bonus which obviously I use a ton of in my rotations.

I hate that I can't figure out which way to go. My first reaction is that's a pretty large loss of main stat but I really want to crit as much as possible so...

Its not even close. The +15% crit to tracer missile is a huge benefit over 34 aim

So the boost of 15% to the *chance* to crit really is that big? I could see if it was a 15% boost to the crit itself but....

Then again that's why I asked. I just didn't see it being as beneficial especially with as confusing as crit is right now.

So the boost of 15% to the *chance* to crit really is that big? I could see if it was a 15% boost to the crit itself but....

Then again that's why I asked. I just didn't see it being as beneficial especially with as confusing as crit is right now.

it's about a 1% boost to total damage when no target switching is involved...goes up a bit from there the more TM gets used.