Suspicious Activity:Player Kandero

Naoshiki

Kandero lv 19 Sorc.

Well I had an interesting conversation with this character in game about why I should give them items that I was not using. Well needless to say I decided not to give them anything. I discussed this with my guild and they too had this same exact person contact them about giving away their stuff.

I guess what I am trying to figure out is if my guild is being targeted or if others are being targeted as well.

He's only asking for junk that people sell to the vendor, probably a F2P player or something, but a lot of peeps sell back green gear and what not or trash it. He chills at the load-in (from Fleet pass area) and asks for the junk peeps don't want, not sure how that is suspicious since he's not asking for anything in return. Edited by Pistols

He's only asking for junk that people sell to the vendor, probably a F2P player or something, but a lot of peeps sell back green gear and what not or trash it. He chills at the load-in (from Fleet pass area) and asks for the junk peeps don't want, not sure how that is suspicious since he's not asking for anything in return.

Well it was suspicious to me due to the fact there were at least 6 other peeps in my guild that were asked. Also, some of the peeps weren't near the load-in area so it was a bit odd.

Well it was suspicious to me due to the fact there were at least 6 other peeps in my guild that were asked. Also, some of the peeps weren't near the load-in area so it was a bit odd.

I still don't get the suspicious bit, when said player is only asking for junk items, lol.

One can either trade him junk stuff or don't, it's not exactly a scam he's running.

I still don't get the suspicious bit, when said player is only asking for junk items, lol.

One can either trade him junk stuff or don't, it's not exactly a scam he's running.

think I could trade him Vandy??? he might go for 100 credits or so.

Kandero lv 19 Sorc.

Well I had an interesting conversation with this character in game about why I should give them items that I was not using. Well needless to say I decided not to give them anything. I discussed this with my guild and they too had this same exact person contact them about giving away their stuff.

I guess what I am trying to figure out is if my guild is being targeted or if others are being targeted as well.

I bet u reported him

Okay I guess suspicious isn't necessarily the right word to use. What I was trying to figure out was if anyone else was being contacted by said individual or if it was only my guild members. Oh well, by the response my question has been answered.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.