Character creator quirk?

Ahazuerus

I've seen numerous low level folks (as low as level 3) running around sporting first and last names. But when I try it, no matter what I do, it won't allow me to have a space between the names. Hyphens sure, but no spaces.

If I were seeing hyphens on the names I see ingame, I would understand. But such is not the case. What am I missing here? Why can't I create a character with a first and last name like other folks do?

And no, I'm not talking about titles like Padawan. And we both know you don't get legacy names at level 3.

Maybe is correct. Legacy is shared by all of your account's characters on the same server. So the low levels you see with last names are those that have already leveled beyond level 10 to unlock legacy. Many of them may already have several level 55 characters too.

Gentlemen, (I assume you are gentlemen or gentle women)

Thank-you so much for the timely answer.

Now if you or someone just like you, could tell me how to get an avatar for this forum. Is the option only offered after a specific number of posts?

You're welcome.

I'm not sure if there are restrictions to when you can modify your avatar, but you can get to it through the "Forum Management" link above (under Community link). You may have to log back in with your display name and password (and security key if applicable). From there, there are several links for different features to modify, avatar, signature, forum display settings, etc...

This link should work as well... http://www.swtor.com/community/profile.php?do=editavatar

Once again Lord Barok, I am in your debt. And as you can see, I have repaid your generosity by putting it to good and immediate use.

I used to play City of Heroes. IMHO it's still the best thing I've ever played. But for better or worse, SWTOR is my second MMO. I subscribed two days ago. And I plan to visit often. Perhaps we shall meet again.

Edited by Ahazuerus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.